Hi, this page is for my mini-mods for Shogun 2 for which I not see sense to create separate page here.
This mod make playable all factions in Sengoku campaign in Shogun 2, click read more to see more information.
I increased amount of playable factions mostly because I need this for my main mod (Last Alliance), but I though that I can publish version also for vanilla with unlocked all factions ^^
Now all factions are playable in singleplayer and multiplayer Sengoku campaign but I didn't do anything more. So minor factions don't have own traits, etc. However it still was much work with edition of UI. Maybe later I will expand this mod ;)
Important: Mod isn't compatible with any mods which edit startpos (so, also mods with more provinces).
- Unpack (recommended use 7zip) and put in data folder of Shogun 2
- Run game and select all file in mod manager (if you don't have mod manager - subscribe any mod on workshop, mod manager should be downloaded automatically)
Changelog v1.1 - Updated 25.10.20:
- Changed faction keys, because vanilla keys caused problems in new campaign menu:
urakami – urakami_clan
ogigayatsu_uesugi – ogigayatsu
- Visual bugs for Yamana button - but faction is playable
- Because I had to change faction keys for Urakami, Yamanouchi and Ogigayatsu then if you use other language than English game will not show you names of this factions (You need create compatibility fix for your language version)
Information for people who asking about version All factions playable for RotS and FotS. Because in this campaigns is more minor factions than in vanilla = more work with edition of UI + in FotS case (and I hope that not in RotS case) is nessesary to change every of minor faction key.
I did tutorials how to make any faction playable and how to add more slots for factions, I hope that will be helpful ^^
TWCenter: Twcenter.net and Twcenter.net
TotalRTSmods: Totalrtsmods.com and Totalrtsmods.com