Roar of Conquest is a submod for SS 6.4, aimed at overhauling units and the campaign for better armies and more balanced factions.
Roar of Conquest, a submod of Stainless Steel 6.4 Instructions on how to install are included both in the download and in the description below. OUTDATED
1) Stainless Steel 6.4 and Meloo Fix 1.27. are required before installing Roar of Conquest. A fantastic installation guide for these is available on Steam by Gigantus.
2) Run the SS_Setup and choose the Late Era Campaign (1220). When you are choosing your settings, DO NOT click either "Disable RR" options. My mod is an edit of Real Recruitment, so if you turn it off and install my mod, you will end up with RR enabled anyways. If you want to play without RR, then this is not the mod for you. All other setting are up to your personal preference; they will not affect this mod.
3) After you have chosen your settings, run Stainless Steel and launch a campaign to make sure everything is working properly. You should only need to play 1-2 turns of any campaign to ensure it's working.
4) Once you check the game, exit the game and go into your game folder for Stainless Steel. The folder location should look something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel
5) When you have reached this location in your files, open the download for my mod and drag the folder marked "data" in the Stainless Steel location. You will then receive a warning which says "The destination has 3 files with the same name". Select the option which says "Replace the files in the destination".
6) After completing this task, go to the folder destination C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel\data\world\maps\campaign
7) Now take folder marked "imperial_campaign" in my mod and drag it into the location mentioned above. When you do, a warning will pop up saying, "The destination already has a file named 'descr_strat.txt'". Select the option "Replace the file in the destination".
8) And now you are done! The next time you launch SS, the mod should be up and running just fine. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to leave them on the ModDB page. I can't promise how prompt my replies will be, (this is a fun hobby rather than a job to me), but I will try to help out the best I can!