Enter the survival horror. Explore, solve, and fight your way through Raccoon City and it's police department in this source engine remake of Resident Evil 2.
NOTE: This mod is intended to run on the regular, NON BETA version of Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer, if you opt into beta, it may cause problems. Only Steam and Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer are required to play. Installation: Extract the RE2 folder and move it to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods if you are using a 64 bit OS, and restart Steam if it's already running. Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer will automatically install upon launch if it isn't already installed.
Standalone version: Moddb.com
Changelog - V 1.02
Chapter 1 (Streets)
- Added the clock tower detail to the RPD exterior
Chapter 2 (RPD)
- Various touchups & modifications to the RPD
- RPD main hall side doors now need to be unlocked with the computer using the blue card key. This also makes the evidence room optional and is unlocked from the other side & with Diamond Key for a shortcut. Marvin's inner office door is now unlocked with the Diamond Key.
- Made main hall ladder latch a bit more obvious and moved it up
- Moved evidence room drawer with ammo down and made it more obvious that it's openable
- Moved Unicorn Medal from the STARS Office to it's resting place on the 2nd floor in the front hall. The door leading to the library from the STARS Office hallway is no longer locked.
Chapter 3 (Sewers)
- Changed sewer fan vent shaft orientation
Chapter 4 (Lab)
- Added clip brushes to the boss room's walls to make it less likely for the player or boss to get stuck on something