An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
Poll: Who would win? (20 votes)
Toss up #3 who would win? (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Forum Games : Toss up #3 who would win?) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 12 2010 Anchor

Explain who would win in:

-A skirmish battle
-An all out war

Blood-Russia-Mk2
Blood-Russia-Mk2 Children-Eater
Nov 12 2010 Anchor

The EP, in both because the Confederates are ill equip to deal with huge numbers of enemies and would easily be over-ran. Added that to the fact that huge numbers are great for rooting out insurgents... And you have a recipe for victory.

Edited by: Blood-Russia-Mk2

go123452
go123452 You don't wanna know
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

^^See above^^

--

>.<

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

confeds are guerillas. most of their support comes from civilians, and most of them are civilians, that's why it's almost impossible for the allies to go search for them. But the EP just kills everybody, guerilla problem solved.

go123452
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

This is getting onesided.

--

>.<

Nov 13 2010 Anchor

the confederates are not to be underestimated they may be guerrillas but they are very smart they most likely setup hundreds of traps & ambushes grinding down the EP's advance to a halt

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

Traps dont ready work when your replacing soldiers at there speed.
Anyway wait for gaglus to get here he will prove all wrong anyway XD

--

galgus wrote: The topic is an off-topic of another topic.The topic had no meaningful topic to begin with.

jason_zombolt wrote:  lol epic pink dozer 

GriffinZ
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

well, atm it have only been about the big picture. But ingame, the M100 will kill hundreds of EP units with each shell! My dibs on the confeds!

Drashgorth
Drashgorth Submarine Sniper
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

In the strategic situation, the EP stands a good or better chance of eliminating the Confederates. their only chance of survival is PAWI'd strongholds.

In the tactical situation, Confederate traps, fast expansion, ability to get massive AOE units pretty much instantly, stealth focus, and powerful navy will beat the EP down. the EP will need to challenge the Confeds for every expansion, and maintain momentum despite lots of AOE units(Cruiser, M100, remote car bomb, mortar man, skyfortress, tanks running things over) and surgical strikes against heavy units(Bulldog, Hawker, Longbow, Frigate, Sniper, Tunnel Rat) and that's not to mention their charge being interrupted by the Sidewinder.

In a skirmish I'd give the Confeds near-certain or better against the EP.

--

honor demands I fight to the end

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Nov 13 2010 Anchor

Out ecoing the Protectorate is another vital part. Remember the EP expand by base creeping, while the rebs have versatile dozers. Add to the equation that if the expansion is on water, only a naval unit could get it, and they have a fairly good chance.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

go123452
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

EP doesnt need $. They can recycle their units... Plus EP has submarines... aka a deadly navy.

Edited by: go123452

Joshh
Joshh The Punmaster
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

Again, it depends on the commanders, but in a short-term game I'd put money on the Confeds. As long as the game doesn't go too long, the Confeds, with their early powerful units, will destroy EP momentum. Especially the Sidewinder (as pointed out above) will rip apart massive amounts of Aggressors. 1 Sidewinder > 100 Aggressors. Add in the Confed mobility and the EP will be just be blundering around trying to kill stuff frantically and getting decimated in ambushes and traps.

However, if the EP manages to survive long enough to get to higher-tier (and thus more durable) stuff, the Confeds will be crushed underneath the masses of Obliterators and super-units, instantly produced.

Thinking strategically, the EP would probably crush most Confederate bases, with only the properly PAWI'd ones and the very well-defended bases surviving. Eventually humanity will be crushed by the tyranny of numbers though. Resistance is futile!

--

-------------------------------------

Nov 14 2010 Anchor

In lore terms?

Annoying tricks and traps aren't going to discourage an omnicidal infinite swarm of cosmic horror-wielding, inconvenienced-by-death robots.

Unless the Confeds could find, fight their way in, and completely annihilate the Core Mind Collective, then guarantee there are no copies, duplicates or backups the Protectorate would keep attacking, FOREVER.

In gameplay terms?

EP FTW.

Protroid
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

go123452 wrote: EP doesnt need $. They can recycle their units... Plus EP has submarines... aka a deadly navy.

Yes, but you do need the $ to build a bunch of lees, sidewinders, and minutemen.

Edited by: Protroid

Blood-Russia-Mk2
Blood-Russia-Mk2 Children-Eater
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

EP would just stomp them with a Aggressor rush.

--

Yours faithfully,

That guy who does hammy stuff on a regular basis.

Protroid
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

Blood-Russia-Mk2 wrote: EP would just stomp them with a Aggressor rush.

One bullet per Agressor.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Nov 14 2010 Anchor

40 aggressors per bullet.

Jap-I
Jap-I This is not him.
Nov 15 2010 Anchor

Protroid wrote:

Blood-Russia-Mk2 wrote: EP would just stomp them with a Aggressor rush.

One bullet per Agressor.

agressors are hard to hit when you are scared so at least 2 bullets.

Problem for the EP is that they have no way of quickly transporting 1000+ units over an ocean so before they can rush and swarm in America. They need to setup a base from nothing with few defendses while the confeds already have an army so the confeds would obviously win.

--

UNBELIEVABLE!
Well actually its not that special.
Anyway I'm here.

GriffinZ
Nov 15 2010 Anchor

though EP units can walk on the bottom of the sea >:D

go123452
Nov 16 2010 Anchor

Plus they have a gazillion submarines and instant build transports.

--

>.<

Jap-I
Jap-I This is not him.
Nov 18 2010 Anchor

GriffinZ wrote: though EP units can walk on the bottom of the sea >:D

Good one, dindnt think of that.

go123452 wrote: Plus they have a gazillion submarines and instant build transports.

Would a russian fleet be able to infiltrate america? I think not. so why would a EP one? Boats and Planes (and UFO's) is something the USA can handle because you cant extremely swarm them.

--

UNBELIEVABLE!
Well actually its not that special.
Anyway I'm here.

go123452
Nov 19 2010 Anchor

*Points at Japanese taking over Los Angeles*

--

>.<

Nov 19 2010 Anchor

The Rising Sun were bottled in before they even won the battle, so it was a strategic defeat. Besides that, Los Angeles is one city in a huge, roughly terrained country.

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.