The latest version. Loot quantum entanglement samples from hybrids and analyze them with your Portable QBR Machine to revive your fallen marine friends.
0.0 Setting Up Your Game
Follow the instructions within this guide before continuing to step 1.
1.0 - Introduction
Loot quantum entanglement samples from hybrids and analyze them with your Portable QBR Machine to revive your fallen marine friends.
2.0 - Gameplay
- The Portable QBR Machine is found in the cryo storage locker of MedSci.
- Kill hybrids to randomly loot quantum entanglement samples from them.
- The samples are ammo for the Portable QBR Machine.
- 2 firemodes available: "spawn patrolling marines" and "spawn following marines".
- Use the console command "summon_obj X" and replace the X with one of these codes to summon the new items:
- "Marinegun" for the Portable QBR Machine, "Marineammo" for the samples, "Marinefun" for a PQBRM with infinite ammo.
3.0 - Installation
- Update your installation with SS2Tool
- Place the mod folder (contents should be shock2.gam, mod.ini etc) inside the "DMM" folder within the System Shock 2 folder.
- Open ss2bmm.exe and activate this mod (if using the SCP version, make sure Marines mod has higher priority.)
- Make sure this mod has the highest priority (or at least higher than any other weapon mods)
- Highly recommended to start a new game.
- This mod is not compatible with fan missions.
- Requires SCP beta 1.
4.0 - Credits
By Morgwin (Beretta) & Xdiesp
Allied marines from System Shock Infinite
Armed crew models by Zygoptera
Stasis Field Generator Model by Rocketman
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The DC Universe According to Grey is my love letter to and personal take on the DC Comics Universe. It is a massive, sprawling mod, including literally...
SCP is intended to serve as an unofficial patch for System Shock 2 that delivers an authentic but also highly polished gameplay experience, hopefully...
This is collection of several most popular models, textures and sounds for SS2. It is mimicking system shock 2 enhanced edition that will be officially...
Set on the Sub-Arctic Frontier World of Hyperborea Prime, after the Great Rift had tore the Galaxy Asunder. Fight alongside stranded Imperial Guard forces...
Current version is 1.1. Readme file is included in .zip archive. This file has more information about the mod and few screenshots. Short summary of the...
World with mix of many different nations. Imagine Star Wars fighting with Sauron, Steampunk conspiring against XV century Europe, Aliens fighting Djiniis...