Pandora's Trials will be a vanilla 1.13c mod, based on the legend of Pandora's Box, and it housing the indisposable evil.
- Leveling: Tired of long process of getting your character to desired level ? This mod doesn't simply increase the experience gain and call it an improvement. Something that has been long missing in this game will finally make an appearance. Scroll-based side quests. During chaotic times like these, people are no doubt in need of resources. Fetch the desired items to be rewarded with experience and variety of different rewards.
- Wisdom System: A new, fully adjustable system of passive bonuses. Collect ancient knowledge to gain wisdom, which, on reaching required milestones, will offer you an option to pick one of available bonuses. Should new bonuses be implemented, you can reset your wisdom points and reassign them again !
- Alchemy System: Quite an important feature that the game has been missing aswell. Collect herbs to craft your very own potions with various effects. Stronger, instantenious, or long lasting ? It is up to you to decide.
- Smithing System: Tired of having to pick out of existing, pre-made items ? Create your own unique items with attributes of your choice, in new endgame smithing system. Don't use what you actually don't want just because there is this one bonus that you need !
- Pandora's Trials: Acquire Pandora's Box to access new locations full of powerful enemies and even better rewards ! Some locations are only available during certain time however !
- Expanded Inventory, Stash and Cube
- Skill rebalances
- New Gems
- Mercs required xp massively decreased, their level no longer needs players' help
- Auto Gold Pickup
- Extended mercenary equipment
- Ctrl+click items movement
- and more
Currently in developement, test version for single player is available on Discord.
Realm is now online, come give the mod a try !
Anyone providing feedback or anyhow assisting before release will receive a starting package on launch as a way of thanks for assistance.
Realm will be provided by Adeptgamer.com, for what I am ever grateful.
The mod has reached the stage of having it's primary content finished. More will be coming after launch, in the form of time-restricted dungeons.
To collect fanbase and test at once, an event has been organised.
It consists mainly of testing all the content that has been made up to this point.
However, because the leveling process should be easier and faster than vanilla, it does not need a whole lot of testing, compared to the endgame dungeons.
So, in order to not waste time, players are being provided with premade level 80 characters with items that represent the mod's content in a nutshell.
What to do to attend:
1. Join mod's dedicated Discord for mod's testing version and character saves.
2. Set up your character and try playing endgame dungeons.
3. Provide a few sentences of something that sounds like a normal opinion on the content in Discord's feedback channel.
By providing feedback, you'll ensure yourself rewards on realm launch.
People who provide feedback with premade chars get:
Instant Level 30 Scroll
2 Skill Points, 10 Stats Points Potion
+1 to Teleport Amulet
People who provide feedback and have proof of leveling a char themselves get:
Instant Level 50 Scroll
4 Skill Points, 20 Stat Points Potion
+1 to Teleport Amulet with 1 Balance, 1 Skill Tree, 1 Party and 3 Growth Slots (i.e. Tier 3 amu, basically a perfect base that let's you not have to find one later)
Realm is now online, so this event can no longer be attended.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
D2SE integrated version useable for non-D2SE aswell. BaseMod is included and is a critical requirement for mod's functionality.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.