Play as the Yuuzhan Vong, New Republic, or Empire, with new subfactions, localised build system, GCs, minor factions, ships, heroes, story events, and more in this Thrawn's Revenge total conversion.
Includes: first two GCs of the Vong War, bonus GC showing the end of the Galactic Civil War, new Yuuzhan Vong faction, totally revamped New Republic and Imperial Remnant factions, dozens of new units, heroes and space stations.
Full overview of this release and what it contains here: Moddb.com
1) Install 'Empire at War' (patched)
2) Install 'Forces of Corruption' (patched)
3) Have 'Thrawn's Revenge Imperial Civil War 2.15' (NOT the recent demo of 2.2) in your Forces of Corruption mod folder
4) Download the 'New Jedi Order Compilation Mod - 25 ABY Pack'. Download.
5) Make a copy of your Imperial Civil War installation (the NJO mod totally overrides it, and none of the Imperial Civil War Galactic Conquests will work. If you use your existing installation, none of your existing save games will work). Rename the copied folder 'NJO'.
6) Delete the 'XML' and 'Scripts' folders in 'NJO'. Go into 'Art' and delete the folder called 'Movies'.
7) Copy everything from the 'New Jedi Order Compilation Mod - 25 ABY Pack' you downloaded into the 'NJO' folder. Click yes when asked if you want to replace existing files (if you aren't asked to replace files, you're copying them to the wrong place).
8) Point the icon included in the download to the directory in which you have Forces of Corruption installed, and in which 'NJO' is now placed. I.e right click on the icon and change the target line to: "E:\Program Files (E)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\swfoc.exe" MODPATH=Mods\NJO (changing the details to wherever you have Forces of Corruption installed to.)
NEW: 9) Install the patch
1) If you don't have one already create a folder called 'Mods' in your Steam installation. Like so: (...common/Star Wars Empire at War/corruption/mods)
2) Download 'Thrawn's Revenge 2.15' and put it in the mods folder.
3) Delete the 'XML' and 'Scripts' folders in 'Imperial_Civil_War'. Go into 'Art' and delete the folder called 'Movies'.
4) Rename the 'Imperial_Civil_War' folder to 'NJO'.
5) Download the 'New Jedi Order Compilation Mod - 25 ABY Pack' Moddb.com
6) Copy the contents of 'New Jedi Order Compilation Mod - 25 ABY Pack' over the 'NJO' folder (which is the renamed Imperial Civil War folder you made in step in 4). Click yes when asked if you want to replace existing files. If you aren't asked to replace files, you've copied to the wrong folder.
7) Go to your 'Star Wars Empire at War/corruption' folder in your Steam installation, right click on the file called 'StarwarsG' and then 'send to', 'desktop (create shortcut)'.
8) Go to the icon on your desktop that you've just created and right click on it, then go to 'properties'. In the target line add MODPATH=Mods\NJO after the closing quotation mark that appears after .exe. The target line should look something like this, including speech marks:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Star Wars Empire at War\corruption\StarwarsG.exe" MODPATH=Mods\NJO
NEW: 9) Install the patch
10) OPTIONAL: The 25 ABY pack download includes an icon you can use, if you want to, with the NJO mod's logo. Just right click on the icon you made, rename it to NJO, right click again, click 'Change Icon...' and the select the file called 'NJOicon' in your NJO\Data folder.