March of Rome is a multiplayer modification for 'Mount and Blade: Warband' set in the Imperial Roman Era under Emperor Trajan. The mod itself is set between the years 9AD-117AD, and encompasses the Roman Campaigns under Clodius and Trajan in Briton, Dacia and Germania.
Outdated Version 1.5.6 for March of Rome, dubbed "Crixus' Tribal Initiative Patch".
v1.5.6 looks to correct some issues found in yesterday's release of v1.5.5, and since it's still several days to any event I thought it better to upload this now rather than wait until early next week so players can enjoy the events properly.
- Fixed glitched Tribal Cavalry sword selection issue
- Merged axes with swords on Briton equipment selection screens
- Fixed duplicating composite bow issue
- Fixed Unireme issue (NOTE: If you want to put them in a scene, you'll have to put barriers on the floor and the railings to stop people walking through the ship and falling through the floor)
- Added a ramp walk way to Numidian Village (A building jump was being abused so I decided to put an actual path there)
- Reduced "Self Bow" difficulty from 3 to 1 (Shots should go alot further now)
- Added three new Britannic Huts (NOTE: You'll need to add barriers to the walls to stop people walking through them)