Lost Alpha is a new episode of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series made by dezowave group for free!
LA DC engine_update. Small engine update test that corrects a few things.
Google translated notes below. VK post mentioned this has not been tested thoroughly, use at your own risk!!
I DID NOT CREATE THIS ALL CREDIT GOES TO RU TEAM.
A little surprise for fans of Lost Alpha DC!
Updating the game engine. It includes a number of minor corrections of varying degrees of importance, namely:
1) NPC and all sorts of objects do not disappear in the doorways on the speaker. Especially noticeable on the agro-industry This means a bug when only shadows were visible from the NPCs and mutants.
2) The carousel now draws in dead bodies and tears them apart. Previously, bodies fell, not reaching the point of rupture. Other bugs related to the carousel may have been fixed.
3) Items on locations, such as a piece of paper on the side table, no longer flicker. This fix is still in the configuration process.
For the perfect effect, you need to set the setting (user.ltx or console command) rs_view_port_near_koef to 1.0
4) Zero probability of departure when the NPCs leave you with an open trading or dialogue window.
5) Some minor changes, the start settings of the game are calibrated
A new game is NOT needed, unzip the archive to the root of the game with a replacement, after making backup of the bins folder