This mod improves and expands the gameplay of the base game with custom missions, random events and new features, which will provide many hours of fun.
Here's the official Discord server where you can find a comprehensive Mod Wiki with details about every single feature: Discord.gg
This is a list of the most important things that you can find in this mod:
- RESTRICTED_AREAS are red zones patrolled by guards and always active in freeroam where trespassing is prohibited just like you've seen in the campaign missions.
- UNLOCKED_INTERIORS are interior locations that you were able to visit only once during the campaign but that are now always open and explorable at any time.
- RANDOM_EVENTS are events that spontaneously happens in the game world around you offering new gameplay opportunities that you're free to engage at will.
- CIVILIAN_HACKS are new interesting hacks that you can perform on the generic civilians around the city after you profiled them besides the vanilla hacks.
- AMBUSH_CHANCE is a restored cut feature where hackers breached the fixer contracts so enemies can set up fake contracts to ambush you at contact points.
- CUSTOM_MISSIONS are new missions available around the city and comparable to the ones in the base game like Gang Hideouts, Criminal Convoys, Human Traffic...
- REPLACE_SCAN disables the yellow disk scan resulting from a 911 call and replaces it with a police search where cops actually comes to investigate the scene.
- ctOS_CHAOS allows the Chicago Police Force to use some ctOS hacks like bollards and bridges against you as an extreme measure on the highest difficulty chases.
- FIRST_LOAD improves the first load of the game providing randomized weather and time of the day, a vehicle nearby if missing, and "out-from-phone" intro camera.
- LIMITED_INVENTORY limits the weapons you can carry to only 1 for each weapon slot, you can swap them at gunshops or by picking them up from dead enemies.
Also thanks to an easily editable configuration file you can tweak many of these features as you want, finetuning or even completely disabling them.
This DLC-sized mod drastically expands the gameplay of the base game with custom missions, random events and new features, and in general with enough new content to provide many hours of fun.
I've created this mod because I love Watch_Dogs, and I wanted to bring new life into it. With so many other mods entirely focused on aesthetics I really felt the lack of something that actually added things to do, rather than to look at. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and starting with no knowledge at all about scripting I spent the last 14 months working on this project, adding entirely new features, many random events, new gameplay mechanics, and new missions to bring my vision to life.
The result of this huge amount of work is a gameplay-focused mod that fills the game with dozens of new varied and interesting things to do, and with unique features that really affects the gameplay like never before.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Moddb.com
Features Overview: Moddb.com
Official Discord server: Discord.gg
This article provides an overview about all the most relevant features and additions of the Living_City Mod for Watch Dogs created by The_Silver.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This LOOSE FILES version is stripped down of every unnecessary file and specifically made for modders that wants to merge it with other mods
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.