This improves and expands the gameplay of the base game with custom missions, random events and new features, which will provide many hours of fun.
This is the official 1.9.4 release of the Living_City Mod for Watch Dogs created by The_Silver
This mod improves and expands the gameplay of the base game with custom missions, random events and new features, which will provide many hours of fun.
Here's the official Discord server where you can find a comprehensive Mod Wiki with details about every single feature: Discord.gg
In the archive you can find a copy of the Installation Guide, the Frequently Asked Questions, a README and a Detailed Content List, along with various maps highlighting the location of many interesting things.
BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD BACKUP YOUR "patch.dat" AND "patch.fat" FILES AND YOUR SAVEGAME JUST IN CASE
Unpack the 3 files "patch.dat" and "patch.fat" and "Living_City_MOD_CONFIG.txt" from this archive to your "data_win64" game folder.
If you have patch1 files be sure that they are vanilla, and that you don't have any other mod installed that replaced them.
You can find the data_win64 folder in (according to your game version):
Uplay (Disc version, default install path)
Uplay (Digital version, default install path)
Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\WATCH_DOGS\data_win64
Origin (default install path)
Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\WATCH_DOGS\data_win64
Steam (default install path)
Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\WATCH_DOGS\data_win64
Be sure to overwrite the files patch.dat and patch.fat when asked (ignore the patch1 files).
The config file Living_City_MOD_CONFIG.txt is optional.
You can safely install this mod if you have the Bad Blood DLC and/or the latest patch v1.06.329 however due to compatibility issues the mod is disabled in the Bad Blood DLC to avoid bugs.
Living_City MOD Update 1.9.4 Changelog:
- Improved and expanded Aiden dialogues for Bodyguard commands.
- Fixed Bodyguard teleporting each time the stop command is issued after exiting boats.
- Improved Bodyguard teleporting behaviour when player exits boats or commands him to exit.
- Improved ESCAPE_ARTIST prisoner teleporting behaviour when exiting boats.
- Expanded reputation-dependent price discounts/increases to PawnShops too, besides Gunshops.
- Changed Bodyguard combat personality from Enemy to more appropriate Ally combat personality.
- Improved Infinite92 unlocked interior by opening also the room where Poppy was.
- Fixed erroneous weapon dropping when a Random_Event temporarily changes player inventory.
- Fixed civilians wrongly complaining if you walk on hackables supposed to be walked on.
- Fixed rare crash on specific configurations upon starting BREAKTHROUGH armored truck event.
Living_City MOD Update 1.9.3 Changelog:
- Allowed re-hack of satellite from "SOMETIMES YOU STILL LOSE" final mission.
- Added map icons to G1gg1L3s intrusion and satellite breach point for easier location.
- Made Bodyguard reappear with different car if you left him behind by driving his car.
- Added chance of police helicopter supporting the cops in the Police_Chase random event.
- Added various Aiden dialogs for every Bodyguard command and in case of death.
- Added setting in config file that allows you to replay Custom_Missions any time you want.
- Fixed possible duplicated Clara/TBone bug inside bunker due to unlocked interior script.
- Fixed bug with Bodyguards sometimes not entering your vehicle in specific situations.
- Implemented Air_Traffic script created by Cobra that adds civilian helicopters flying around.
Living_City MOD Update 1.9.2 Changelog:
- Improved Civilian_Hacks to prioritize the BATTERY recharge hack when player is chased.
- Improved reliability of BODYGUARD hackables visibility in specific situations.
- Improved reliability of Armor Plated script to prevent mission-breaking bugs.
- Fixed some remaining specific fixer contracts not fully completing sometimes.
Living_City MOD Update 1.9.1 Changelog:
- Made AMBUSH not count as a mission for what concerns the 3 companion scripts.
- Improved responsiveness of BODYGUARD in specific combat situations.
- Made BODYGUARD sprint away instead of walk away if dismissed in combat situations.
- Fixed chance of BODYGUARD stuck in combat mode attacking enemies even after dismissed.
- Fixed fixer contracts sometimes not properly completing if a chase was involved.
Living_City MOD Update 1.9 Changelog:
- Implemented BLACK MARKET DEALER that spawns in a nearby alley and sells any weapon.
- Implemented BODYGUARD ally that follows you around defending you and fighting for you.
- Implemented CALL POLICE that allows you to call for a patrol cop in your position.
- Added "OPEN YOUR WORLD" Blume Security Director office as new hideout inside ctOS Plaza.
- Added "BIG BROTHER" new hideout in Nicky's house after you drive her and Jacks out of town.
- Added "NOT A JOB FOR TYRONE" Bedbug's house unlocked interior and made it a new hideout.
- Added "A Necessary Evil" new hideout in MadMile created from a Privacy Invasion interior.
- Added "Dirty Secrets" new hideout in Brandon Docks created from a Privacy Invasion interior.
- Added "River Side" new hideout in the Loop created from a Privacy Invasion interior.
- Added custom outfit VINCENT from the name of the Collateral movie protagonist.
- Added custom outfit ARMORED with full bodyarmor painted like Punisher War Zone.
- Added custom outfit HITMAN with black suit white shirt and red tie like Hitman games.
- Added custom outfit GUNMAN consisting in black leather biker clothing without helmet.
- Added custom outfit INMATE with Aiden's prisoner clothing from Dressed In Peels mission.
- Added custom outfit MEMORIES with Aiden's casual clothing from flashback cutscene.
- Added custom outfit DISASTER SURVIVOR inspired to the protagonist of The Division.
- Added custom outfit POLICE OFFICER which lets you dress like a CPD officer.
- Added new "Custom" category inside Wardrobe that lists only the new custom outfits.
- Improved Limited_Inventory reliability and made it execute even if loading mid mission.
- Implemented previous-weapon dropping when replacing weapons with Limited_Inventory enabled.
- Included tweak that preserves saved ammo amount on game load instead of vanilla free-refill.
- Added "Armory" in every hideout which allows to buy weapons and ammo like in gunshops.
- Added "Workbench" in every hideout which allows to buy craftables like Tobias shop.
- Reduced to believable amounts the ammo you get from weapons dropped by killed enemies.
- Assigned unused SMG ammo type to all submachineguns instead of using pistol ammo.
- New SMGs max ammo 360 so new max ammo values are 120 pistol, 360 smg, 240 rifle, 80 shotgun.
- Moved all ammo gunshop-items to new shop category simply called "Ammo" to reduce clutter.
- Added chance of finding random ammunitions when looting a vehicle's glovebox and found bags.
- Reduced to 4 the items to empty a weapon slot and moved to new "Inventory Empty" cateogry.
- Made special weapons like Destroyer exclusive for gunshops and not in hideouts Armory.
- Brought back SALE feature for gunshops and marked every gunshop-exclusive weapon as on sale.
- Now gunshops can offer price discounts or increases depending on your reputation.
- Added Clara and T-Bone npcs inside the Bunker hideout when appropriate during the story.
- Restored AMBUSH warning call from Clara that plays when appropriate during the story.
- Tweaked AMBUSH so if you die the mission simply ends instead of restarting until you win it.
- Restored several AMBUSH survived phonecalls of contract manager apologizing for the ambush.
- Restored "sprinklers" hack inside Prison laundry room with profile and effects.
- Replaced red Zusume-R escape vehicle of "BOTTOM OF THE EIGHT" mission with black Vespid 5.2
- Rebalanced rewards of new Human Traffic investigations with increased reputation and xp.
- Added barman and bar-shop feature to high-stakes Poker underground bar north of the Loop.
- Added barman and bar-shop feature to Dot-Connexion Infinite92 MayStadium unlocked interiors.
- Improved chopper's headlight position so front fender shadow doesn't obstruct headlight.
- Restored penalties for "Victim deceased" and "Criminal escaped" during vanilla crimes.
- Added new custom FastTravel points at every ctOS Tower available after unlocking it.
- Added missing Rossi-Fremont ctOS Tower icon and FastTravel point after unlocking it.
- Added white CTOS CONTROL CENTER icons to unlocked ctOS control centers like in 14 min demo.
- Fixed matte-black paint of personal Vespid 5.2 and assigned it EOK2D0 plate like in E3 2013.
- Added proper climbing and cover actions to Aiden's silver N3XU5 Sonarus from Car On Demand.
- Enabled button to call elevator from outside it in Rossi-Fremont unlocked interior.
- Enabled Iraq's mainframe server hack to play Rose video in Rossi-Fremont unlocked interior.
- Implemented Rossi-Fremont RAID with special rewards for killing all enemies in the building.
- Swapped all Fixers defending Quinn in "NO TURNING BACK" with Chicago South Club counterparts.
- Implemented additional check to ensure Unlocked_Interiors aren't loaded in Digital Trips.
- Added toggle to enable/disable the OwlMotel restoration mission and the restored room hideout.
- Added buyable System Keys to every Pawn Shop just like the Bad Blood skill does.
- Improved FIXER TAILING random event with warning sound and additional voiceovers from Aiden.
- Improved FIXER TAILING random event adding chance of Call Reinforcements to tailing fixer.
- Improved MOST WANTED random event so only enemy dots are hidden instead of entire minimap.
- Improved POLICE CHASE random event so cops and criminals might dismount to fight each other.
- Added rare LOTTERY WINNER civilian hack that allows to detect and steal a huge cash prize.
- Fixed rare chance of event marker misplaced underground if story still incomplete.
- Made crosshair disappear while ducking behind cover and appear only when peeking and aiming.
- Added NITRO craftable consumable that can be used while driving to boost vehicle speed.
- Buffed BATTERY civilian hack to fully recharge all battery instead of only 1 battery slot.
- Added explanatory message if player fails to sneak inside Dot-Connexion unlocked interior.
- Assigned vanilla profiles and disabled dummy hacks on DedSec members inside Dot Connexion.
- Allowed Random_Events and Civilian_Hacks only in unlocked in districts to prevent bugs.
- Fixed "Restart Mission" button for all Custom_Missions where it was bugged including AMBUSH.
- Fixed rare crash on some configurations in specific stage of ESCAPE ARTIST random event.
- Improved ESCAPE ARTIST so it should be easier to profile the prisoner in the back seat.
- Fixed chance of scripts erroneously autorelaunching when using "Reload from last autosave".
- Implemented failsafe script to teleport player to safety if fallen through the game world.
- Allowed starting Digital Trips from Restricted_Areas so no more "narrative event" block.
- Scripted functional sliding door to make accessible "NOT THE PIZZA GUY" apartment interior.
- Restored "Pearce Passes Bedbug" cutscene at the end of "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" mission.
- Included Water Color Mod created by mlleemiles that gives more blueish color to water.
- Included takedowns DoF mod by Slick that enables the Depth of Field during takedowns.
Living_City MOD Update 1.8 Changelog:
- Released LOOSE FILES version specifically made for easier merging with other graphic mods.
- Enabled access to inmates rooftop yard of Palin Correctional Center unlocked interior.
- Additional voicelines for blowing up target truck and evading in ARMOR PLATED random event.
- Applied proper video displayed on Blume Information Kiosk screen inside Pawnee Blume HQ.
- Added specific profiler informations to Blume Information Kiosk inside Pawnee Blume HQ.
- Fixed chance of unescapable Ambush chase if triggered when starting specific random events.
- Disabled useless re-hack of Iraq's mainframe server inside Rossi-Fremont unlocked interior.
- Prevented G1gg1L3s videos from playing on city screens if exiting his camera by FastTravel.
Living_City MOD Update 1.7 Changelog:
- Replaced personal vehicle Sonarus LX of First_Load script with a black Vespid 5.2
- Improved spawn of personal vehicle feature of First_Load script to prevent bugs.
- Fixed VIP limo of BREAKTHROUGH random event not appropriately fleeing after VIP hacked.
- Improved Prison interior script to ensure player can't trap himself inside it.
- Included a fix for a rare bug where First_Load camera could start in a wrong position.
- Implemented additional checks to safely disable the mod while playing Bad Blood.
Living_City MOD Update 1.6.1 Changelog:
- Removed leftover debug script that might have displayed debug messages in custom missions.
Living_City MOD Update 1.6 Changelog:
- Made G1gg1L3s apartment camera intrudeable again at any time after completing his mission.
- Completely fixed Human Traffic custom mission of Loop district (including unhackable laptop).
- Completely fixed both new Gang Hideouts contracts (now completable also by killing all enemies).
- Improved Replace_Scan feature and prevented conflicts with any vanilla mission.
- Slightly lowered RoF of enemy pistols so they shoot believably instead of like full-auto madmen.
- Enabled collision with civilians for NPC bullets (in vanilla they just hit you through them).
- Fixed rare chance of final campaign mission breaking due to Merlaut unlocked interior.
Living_City MOD Update 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.2 1.1 Changelog:
- Added "THE FUTURE IS IN BLUME" unlocked interior inside pawnee Blume HQ restricted area.
- Added "THE PALACE" unlocked interior from The Palace Pack and made it a new hideout.
- Added "HOPE IS A SAD THING" T-Bone workplace unlocked interior and made it a new hideout.
- Reworked existing "THE RAT'S LAIR" unlocked interior and made it a new hideout.
- Initial fix for Human Traffic custom mission of Loop district (proper destination arrival).
- Initial fix for both new Gang Hideouts contracts (now completable by leaving their area).
- Added 6 new "Empty" items in gunshops which allows to empty any weapon slot you want.
- Ensured main gates ctOS box of Pawnee Blume HQ is always hackable when appropriate.
- Fixed chance of Rossi-Fremont restricted area re-enabling too early after killing Iraq.
- Fixed chance of inventory being improperly restored after EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT random event.