Insanity's Requiem thrusts you into the ass-kicking combat boots of UAC Blackwatch Specialist, Ryan Wolfe. Ryan is a 29 year old Marine who happens to be better than any and all of his most physically fit peers... His secret? He's 1/2 Demon. His reflexes are unmatched, He can run faster, hit harder, and fight longer than even the most battle hardened human. Being able to double jump in mid air thanks to latent Demon Magicks is also a cool bonus.
I hope you're ready for a bloodbath! This revision redesigns the Malefactor Pump Shotgun, showing which shell type is loaded into the tube when racking the action, and reloading. Black shells are of course standard 10GA 00 Buckshot, where Yellow Shells with a red band are Dragons Breath. The Omen Assault Rifle has received a very light visual upgrade and behavior change returning to the old, but pinpoint accurate semi-automatic fire from the releases of yore. Hellstorm PDW has been rolled back graphically to the 1.8 Branch but retains its 1.9 Branch behavior. The Harbinger is complete, having an upgrade kit to make it change from Auto Cannon to Rotary Cannon The Railgun is back motherfuckers!
Revision 2 Changes
- New Graphics for the Malefactor Shotgun, that show which shell variant is loaded in the animations.
- Updated Visuals for the Omen Assault Rifle.
- Rollback Visuals for the Hellstorm PDW.
- Upgrade for the Harbinger Cannon from Autocannon to Rotary Cannon variant provided you can find the toolbox for said upgrade.
- New Railgun Graphics, a mixture of stuff from the Spriting Carnival and the D4T Siege Gauss.
- I can't remember everything I've changed, go play it and see.