Years have passed since the Black Mesa incident. Since then, things have gone to hell. People are being killed by the thousands by a force beyond our comprehension, the world is in absolute chaos, destruction comes in massive droves, and the human race is closing on it's demise. Absolute doom is inevitable, and all hope is lost. But none of that matters, because all you know is that you've been awoken from your slumber, and you're REALLY pissed about it.
this mod isn't really a mod so much as it is an experiment. i don't know a lot about modding or game development, so this mod is really just a way for me to experiment with things.
i do have an end goal in mind though, and ultimately, this is the end goal:
1. high speed, high mobility
2. an emphasis on gameplay over story
3. a game world that's rich with color and character while retaining a consistent visual aesthetic that DOES NOT distract from the gameplay
4. double jumping/basic parkour mechanics
5. an arsenal of distinctly different guns each with their own purpose
6. both projectile AND hitscan weapons
7. not a single moment that isn't backed by an appropriate soundtrack
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.