INVASION is a singleplayer modification of the famous game Half-Life. But a lot of innovations have been added. Among the most important new features, one can mention :
- 44 maps : 5 levels of about 10 maps each.
- 16 weapons, including 12 new ( infrared gun, flame thrower, sniper rifle ... )
- 2 new human enemies ( rocket launcher soldier and sniper ) and 2 new alien monsters.
- a tank that you can drive and make its turret rotate independantly from the chassis.
- a high definition bullet impact system, and particles blowing up from the walls on impact.
- an entirely renewed protective suit, with a member-per-member damage management, and the possibility to stock batteries and medkits for subsequent use.
- several gameplay innovations as digitpads use, or several kinds of ammo for the rocket launcher.
- subtitles available in French, English, Spanish and German.
The HL Invasion scenario starts at the end of Half-Life. Remember, you were in a train with the strange G-man ... Fortunately, scientists hidden in a subsidiary laboratory with Black Mesa manage to repatriate you there with a space probe, in which you jumped just before the G-man kills you. Once awoken, you discover this secret laboratory that the government forces haven't discovered yet. You are watching a teleportation experience, when suddenly overtrained marines invade this hiding place ... From this moment, you'll never be alone ... This new trip will lead you into subsidiary areas with Black Mesa where you'll get more revelations about the government objectives and the world of Xen ...
Made by Invasion team, credits to those guys.
Greetings hl1 mod fans.
I finally with great joy at heart can announce that Release 1 is finished and posted in the appropriate section. Now absolutely anyone can try out this modification.
Now moving on to what has been done in the mod compared to the original version of 2003. I will not list everything, full changelog will be on the page with the modification, as well as in the archive. So, the main differences in the mod:
Below are also some screenshots from the released version of the mod:
I would like to clarify one point, as stated in the previous news, Release 1 will do without English voice acting, because Dakashi did not finish it yet, but as he assured me that we have to wait a little longer, as soon as it will finish and send the files, I immediately release a patch, where in addition to fixes will be more and the voice acting.
After some time passes from the release of the mod, I'll publish a news story about Release 2, which will report further plans for the project.
I would also like to report that from now on, our team of mod developers, now has a name, namely: "Satchel Team". And perhaps in the future we will do another mod, only time will tell.
That's all. Stay tuned and love the mods on hl1!
Check out this week’s roundup of the mods and indies that were featured on the DBolical YouTube!
Release 1 - Visual Rework (AKA Models Rework) Install guide include
Translation from English to Brazilian Portuguese. Este pacote traduz a maioria dos textos do mod para o português brasileiro, incluindo legendas e diálogos...