I am happy to present my remastered version of the classic GTA Vice City, a mod that I have been working on for more than 2 years and that is now more complete than ever and available on ModDB.
GTA Vice City The Final Remastered Edition is a complete rework of the game, compiling many mods from talented moders and creating a whole new experience.
The mod was worked on for two years and now it has become a very stable mod, personally tested and compiled in the best way to avoid unexpected crashes, because what's the point of having a beautiful mod if you can't enjoy it with crashes? The goal of this mod is to be very stable and playable.
And more than 2 years of personal testing to gather the most stable mods and avoid crashes.
Some features of this mod include:
- HD textures making a great effort to combine the textures of the VRTP project with the other mods.
- Vegetation taken and optimized from Vice Cry, everything was ported to the original game for greater stability.
- Many new features like Classic Axis, climbing, swimming, improved traffic and pedestrians. Plus many more features!
- Improved graphics with the new Reshade in conjunction with the SkyGFX mod, which achieves a beautiful combination between the two.
- Cars, weapons, radar and pedestrians retextured in HD.
- Multitude of maps added to expand the city, compiled from many different mods and released in a stable way.
- Neons from VCS and new 2dfx effects
- The mod has settings for low-resource PCs.
- And many more features!
All mods are the work of moders who have dedicated their time and work to this wonderful game. I send a thank you to all of them.
In this section, special conditions will be set for the mod. Since many do not like to read the comments.
- Since version 10.0 EAX Alchemy Fix is used so always make sure your settings are: Hardware Audio: Creative Labs EAX 3 after every new update (It is not necessary to review it every time, as long as it is configured the first time you can forget this section)., if you can't use this option your audio driver is not supported, so better use DSound3D Software Emulation 64ch and select the option: dsound3d software emulation 64ch.
- To know the new tricks and tips for the mods read the file "Tricks for these mods" in the "Tricks" folder.
- And most important "DO NOT USE OLD SAVEDATAS, ALWAYS START A NEW GAME AFTER EVERY NEW UPDATE!"
If I have any new consideration I will let you know through this post.
Changelog: GTA Vice City: The Final Remastered Edition
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
GTA Vice City The Final Remastered File, here you can download the mod file which will have several updates from time to time. The mod is complete without...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
hello I just had a quick question i cant seem to find an answer to. During the date mercedes mission, at least the first one any of the pink mission areas I enter dont seem to respond. any advice? im actually soft locked now dying or being arrested wont end the mission.
Standing on the markers itself does not activate the mission, what you should do is when you stand on one of those markers, press the TAB button as in the original mod.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Wow man this is amazing! I don't regret my review, what you do for this game is amazing keep it up 👍🏻
Wow I haven't seen this mod for a long time and the truth is that it has improved a lot. I really like the new cars and I also like that you have added some cars from GTA Vice City Stories and I find the special cars like the Speed Racer a lot of fun. 💚 Thank you very much for bringing us such wonderful mod. 1000/10
My God, This mod is the best I've tried. I have an RTX 3050 and it runs smoothly, very well optimized and not slow at all. Well done man.
congratulations bro! amazing mod, the cars look very nice and the added mods do not interfere in the gameplay and it is very stable.
Today I bring you a new update on 17.0
You know I have never liked to clickbait or make misleading content, if you are wondering why I did not delete the images of the MVL cars it is because I had planned to add it again as soon as I found what was wrong, it turns out that the dropkick car was a model that was corrupted so when it was removed everything started to go well. But it's not only that now all the images match the MVL cars and also I put so much effort into this update that I had to test it several times but finally I was able to complete 100% of the game without any crashes involved and as proof I leave my 100% save in this update that includes more than 46 new vehicles added via MVL.
Even so, MVL is a very "elegant" mod so to speak and add cars only because it can cause crashes so you should always test the cars that are being installed.
Maybe in future updates I will bring more cars but these are so well balanced that they don't overshadow the original cars in traffic and putting more cars could affect this so I'll think about it very well.
As always you can read the changes and mods added in the Changelog
With nothing else to say I hope you enjoy the update.
Wow dude, I think I was wrong, I tried your mod and it's very well optimized, 0 crashes and MVL included. Thanks man your mod is amazing and I hope you keep bringing updates.
It's amazing bro, I knew you'd figure it out
Congratulations, this mod your mod has become perfect. I thought adding cars could never be added but happily yes. I'm going to pass the game again, once again congratulations. 👏
Cant wait it