Unlock the full Homeworld experience with all 8 main races. New Units, FX, Strategy options, SP Content & Features. Acknowledged by Gearbox Software.

Forum Thread
Bug in 1.35 (Games : Homeworld: Remastered : Mods : FX:Galaxy : Forum : Bug Reports & Technical Issues : Bug in 1.35) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 28 2019 Anchor

I've noticed a bug with the Kushan AI, all they build is carriers, resource collectors, and reconnaissance probes.

Aug 29 2019 Anchor

Hello. This is correct, the Kushan AI is not functioning properly (yet), this has been listed in the patch notes and know bugs thread:

Moddb.com

Nov 4 2019 Anchor

Turanic raiders azrael attacker after firing missile will autodock to the outpost or recycle station not other ships attack carrier, heavygun cruiser, and dustbin that are closer to autodock.

-Turanic raiders Siege Drill Frigate capture F2/F5 aggressive mode damage the enemy ship but after capture enemy ship gain some HP back
-Kuskan gravwell generator and research ship share the same unit cap cant build 6 gravwell while getting all research ship
-Taiidan Sensors Array you can only build one but in the unit list it show 1/6 cap
-Taiidan resource controller single units cant dock
-Bentusi Defense (PvC Only) Hiigaran can still build Gunship
-Bentusi Defense (PvC Only) Taiidan cant build defender or defense fighter

Edited by: EmptySoul01

Nov 15 2019 Anchor

^ Thanks for your continued bug reports as always (and updating them), because of them we can catch a lot of things that would otherwise slip past our eyes. I'll forward those for the next build.

Nov 16 2019 Anchor

I've installed the FX:Galaxy v1.35 - Crossroads (Full ver.) and I am able to play it, campaign or Player vs CPU. I can save in both variants, but can load only during campaign. Loading a save game for Player vs CPU results in an error. The load screen gets stuck at "LoadScarScript" and there is a general error popup with an ok button. I click the ok button and the application just closes.

Any ideas of what it might be?

I've tested with FX:Galaxy v1.35a (Public Beta) and it doesn't behave like this, you can load a saved game, it doesn't crash at LoadScarScript.

Nov 16 2019 Anchor
Kdefthog wrote:

I've installed the FX:Galaxy v1.35 - Crossroads (Full ver.) and I am able to play it, campaign or Player vs CPU. I can save in both variants, but can load only during campaign. Loading a save game for Player vs CPU results in an error. The load screen gets stuck at "LoadScarScript" and there is a general error popup with an ok button. I click the ok button and the application just closes.

Any ideas of what it might be?

I've tested with FX:Galaxy v1.35a (Public Beta) and it doesn't behave like this, you can load a saved game, it doesn't crash at LoadScarScript.

Saves made on previous versions of the mod generally do not carry over to newer versions. This is an issue that is present in the base game as well.

If that isn't the case (i.e. you didn't try to load a v1.35a save on the newer v1.35 Full) your hwrm.log file from right after the crash may help out. Hop on over to the Technical Issues thread for the details and we'll go from there: Moddb.com

Nov 16 2019 Anchor

I'm not using a save from previous version. I installed the game, installed the mod, started it, Player vs CPU, FX2.X Deathmatch, selected (6P) Cloud Battle (FX), didn't change any other setting. Started the map, the ships are coming from hyperspace, everything is well. I hit ctrl + F5, quick save, ctrl + F9, quick load and it crashes.

I get the following error and I am able to see it only if windowed mode is selected - "SCAR: error reading in lua state buffer from saved game." . And in HwRM.log the last lines which describe the error are: " parameter: or `[' expected;
last token read: `{' at line 4197 in string "?"
SCAR: error reading in lua state buffer from saved game. -- FATAL EXIT -- scar/573:! --stack trace--
Display: (0, 0, 100, 100) - (8, 31)".

If I start again the game, start a new map, hit ctrl + F9, it doesn't load the game and says that the save game is from a previous unsupported version of the mod.

Edited by: Kdefthog

Nov 18 2019 Anchor

Thanks for the update, it will be looked into for the next release.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.