Forgotten Hope 2 is an award-winning World War II modification for Battlefield 2TM and is based on the original Forgotten Hope, a modification for Battlefield 1942TM, one of the most popular multiplayer games ever. Battlefield 1942TM featured land, sea and air combat in a way never before seen. It was the goal of the development team to maximize the game experience by adding both a realistic and enjoyable gameplay to FH and now to FH2.

Forum Thread
Stuck on 15% due to Debug Assertion Failed (Games : Battlefield 2 : Mods : Forgotten Hope 2 : Forum : Help and Support : Stuck on 15% due to Debug Assertion Failed) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 23 2021 Anchor

Hi, I need help with this CTD bug. I have tried everything but I am just not able to fix it, can you please help?

Capture

I have updated patches 1.41 and 1.5. I have used the FH2 launcher. I have updated my graphics card/driver. I've tried everything but I can't fix it. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.