Evolution of Combat IV is a total conversion mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy adding a brand new class system, improved saber combat, movie realistic characters and a wide range of other tweaks and improvements.

Forum Thread
Poll: Who's excited for the vanilla campaign with the SerenitySaberSystem? (5 votes)
Post-launch news and an update regarding patch #1 (Games : Star Wars: Jedi Academy : Mods : Evolution of Combat IV : Forum : Developer Updates : Post-launch news and an update regarding patch #1) Locked
Thread Options
MattFiler
MattFiler Developer
Dec 28 2015 Anchor

Check out our most recent news article covering post-launch news and information about our first patch (launching in early 2016).

Thanks for all the feedback, we have been listening! Keep posting your bugs and suggestions in the forum.

Dec 28 2015 Anchor

Thank you for your fast response to the community! I have already gave a view to the article, and it's great to hear Serenity will have EoCIV as one of his top priorities. You know, some mods take too much time in release patches and so hype goes off, and this mod doesn't deserve that. I talk you seriously when I tell you this has the potential to be the next "Counter Strike case" (in the sense of making a game itself out of a mod). If you were able to make the jump onto Steam and IndieDB, then you would have your way done, but I don't know the requisites for that. However, I feel like it still needs a couple of bug fixes and game balance patches before adressing for that step.

So keep working, keep this eagerness, keep givin' hope with updates, keep getting this mod better, you've got a long glorious way to be walked, and you won't walk it alone. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.