This map is an overhaul of the original Frostbite by Moonkey.
This map is an overhaul of the original Frostbite map created by Moonkey.
As part of the ET: Legacy asset creation effort certain maps are being overhauled.Those maps have been selected for their stable gameplay even in a competitive environment.The source file is included in the pk3.
to last version:
- Fixed bug where the Allied CP didn't get destroyed properly
- Fixed models that had their origin positioned in a structural brush
- Fixed bug where team voice announcements for main entrance and side wall didn't get removed after objective completion.
- Beginning: Destroy the entrances - Defend the entrances
- First, main entrance is destroyed: Destroy the side wall - Defend the side wall
- First, side wall is destroyed: Destroy the main entrance - Defend the main entrance
- Removed banners with swastikas in throughout the facility and replaced them with the Luff decal to stay consistent within one setting
- Removed clips some light models to allow smooth player movement
- Removed two misplaced speakers
- Added coronas to all electric light sources
- Transformed world_clips into a func_static allowing for better spectator movement to simplify shoutcasting
- Increased overall lighting from 15 to 20
- The player is now able to stop and revert Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
- Alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
- Entity count has been reduced from 479 to 360
- Structural mesh and VIS blocking has been improved
- Visual changes have been made
Brush count: 8.095
Entity count (total): 997
Entity count (ingame): 360
- [q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 "[MapFile]"
- [q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v "[MapFile]"
- [q3map2] -light -samples 8 -samplesize 16 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 1024 -shade -bounce 2 -bouncegrid "[MapFile]"
The mapfile is included.
- Primary: Steal the Supply Documents and transmit them back to Allied Command.
- Secondary: Destroy the Main Door into the Complex.
- Secondary: Breach the Storage Wall.
- Secondary: Dynamite the Service Door.
- Secondary: Prevent the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Transmitter Building.
- Secondary: Establish a forward Command Post in the Upper Complex.
- Primary: Stop the Allies from transmitting the Supply Documents.
- Secondary: Defend the Main Door.
- Secondary: Defend the Storage Wall from being breached.
- Secondary: Stop the Allies from destroying the Service Door.
- Secondary: Set up a Command Post inside the Transmitter Building.
- Secondary: Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post in the Upper Complex.