ET: Legacy is a modification of the free multiplayer first-person shooter Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. After two decades of peace the world is burning again and it‘s time to choose sides. Battle it out to restore order in the world in this class-based first-person shooter that emphasizes teamwork and strategy over lone-wolf game play. Set at the West Front during World War II the player can choose from different classes to once and for all defeat the enemy in historically inspired battles.
It is with great pleasure that today we can finally announce the newest feature that will make it into the next version.
Given the recent uprising of Battleroyale games, we certainly didn't want to miss out and therefore moved the primary development focus on implementing a Battleroyale gamemode into ET: Legacy. It will be introduced in the upcoming 2.76 release. We hope that you are as happy as we are, since this is a truly huge opportunity to attract new players to ET: Legacy
• Based on the original Last-Man-Standing gamemode
• No more teams, but Free-For-All
• So far it only supports the 6 standard maps
• Playercount will change depending on the map-size
• You can now collect all weapons you find. No limit.
• Introduced several power-ups from RtCW, like Health-packs, Flak-Jacket, weapon-specific ammo