Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) is a mod for the game "Men of War" and some of its successors that randomly generates skirmish missions and lets you keep your surviving forces from one battle to another. Some people find this mod tricky to install the first time - please read the readme.txt carefully and ask for help (if you need it) on our forums here on this site, or at the game developer's site.

Forum Thread
New breeds and humanskins for German Polish unit 1939 (Games : Men of War : Mods : Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) : Forum : Dynamic Campaign Generator - Main thread : New breeds and humanskins for German Polish unit 1939) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 18 2020 Anchor

First of all thank you so much for your wonderful mod.

I've tried to expand some german and polish units adding new breeds and new humanskins. Everything is working nice, except they do not level up or gain experience despite I added level sets (new-l1,new-l2-,new-l3, new-l4) How could I get them to level up?

There are also some new skins for DCG soldiers and models I would like to send you. How could I send them to you?

Thanks again

Mar 22 2020 Anchor

Did you add them into the breed files? Also to get the stars behind their title when leveling up, you need to add the new breeds into the desc.lng file.

Skins... if you are the author/creator of them, you can upload them to, for example googledrive, and send the the link to me by using the private message system here at moddb. However, we are not interested in stuff taken from other games, mods etc.

~Zeke.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.