Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) is a mod for the game "Men of War" and some of its successors that randomly generates skirmish missions and lets you keep your surviving forces from one battle to another. Some people find this mod tricky to install the first time - please read the readme.txt carefully and ask for help (if you need it) on our forums here on this site, or at the game developer's site.

Forum Thread
Hhaving Trouble getting Steam AS2 DCG 5.0 to work (Games : Men of War : Mods : Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) : Forum : Bugs, problems, troubleshooting : Hhaving Trouble getting Steam AS2 DCG 5.0 to work) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 19 2018 Anchor

I have Steam AS2 DCG 4.5 with patch working but cannot get 5.0 to work. When I try I get the textconv.exe error. Any ideas. Shouldn't the same operating environment that supports 4.5 also support 5.0. I did change the mod.info current as2 version to 3.262.00 to match the version from steam for AS2

Thanks

Mike

that's texconv.exe not textconv.exe

got it working by reinstall C++ package 32 and 64 bit versions, vcredist from microsoft.

Apr 13 2019 Anchor

Same problem, but reinstalling C++ packages doesn't fix problem.

Apr 25 2019 Anchor

Did you also do as rangerbud did, ie installed/reinstalled vcredist from Microsoft?

I dont play AS2 so I dont have a clue to what is causing your problem. :(

~Zeke.

Apr 28 2019 Anchor

Yes I did many times.

But I am guessing that it is some kind Windows 10 and my hard disk compatibility problems. Because I tried all solutions for 0xc000007b error.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.