This mod is developed by Sourceforge's member 'adolif'.
You can download the mod from (Download the latest version 0.9RC2, obviously)
Instructions on how to install are inside the zip file.
This mod features:
- (Practically) Infinite ammo.
- Friendly fire.
- Players can drop weapons (without really losing them) for the other player to grab, since pickups disappear after one player gets it (Backspace - Player 1, LB - Player 2).
- The most awesome-curious feature about this mod is the ability of player to teleport to each other's position by pressing Numpad 5 (for Player 1) and the Back Button (for Player 2).
- Can play Deathmatch, probably (didn't test it) on LAN.
- When one player dies, respawns in the other player's position.
Some bugs present are:
- Player 2's screen doesn't "have sound", this is evident if he is far away from Player 1.
- Player 2 cannot use his PDA (so you won't be able to read all PDas picked by Player 2 though they still unlock security doors).
- In the Enpro Plant level, if a player dies both will respawn at the beginning of the level.
As far as I played, this mod works as intended (I used a PS3 controller with MotionInJoy 0.7.1001 driver and BetterDS3).
Controls for Player 2 are:
B: Next Weapon
Y: Previous Weapon
RB: NO USE
LB: Drop weapon
Left Stick: Move
Right Stick: Look
Right Stick button: Zoom
Left Stick button: Crouch
D-Pad: NO USE
Back Button: TELEPORT TO PLAYER 1 POSITION (!!!)
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS:
This mod should be compatible with mods that consist of pak###.pk4 files, like the Duct Tape mod Ducttape.glenmurphy.com.
OpenCoop and Last Man Standing don't work.
Adolif today has just released a new version of this mod (0.9RC2), grab if at the official site.
- Graphically is almost fixed (no more reflections showing a player's screen, for example), both players have a HUD, and to crouch as Player 2 you just have to push the left stick.
- Cutscenes are now skipped and (THIS IS IMPORTANT) after they're skipped, Player 2 will teleport to where Player 1 is, so make sure you stick together. (Though if you get stuck, bring on the console and type "noclip 1" for Player 1 to be able to get through walls, then deactivate it with "noclip 0" and Player 2 can teleport where he is.
- In the level "Enpro Plant", if one player dies then both players respawn at the beginning of the level (the enemies you killed until then don't revive, though), so make sure you quicksave frequently.
- Player 2's screen still doesn't have sound.
- If a player dies, he may lose the more powerful weapons (from the Chaingun to the BFG 9000), so drop your weapons frequently so both players have the weapons.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.