Today we've released our 1.4.2 patch, which is long overdue for people that are not getting the game from Steam.
- Played Revision's music during the intro when using the PS2 soundtrack as the PS2 version uses a video rather than a music file.
Hell’s Kitchen (First Visit):
- Fixed the plane being able to be destroyed by a pistol.
Ton Hotel (Second Visit):
- Enabled JoJo's unique lines.
- Made the prod at the start appear on easy.
- Updated the image to show the newer areas.
PRCS Wall Cloud:
- Improved the framerate of that one corridor, somewhat.
- Destroyed the rock blocking the exit of the catacombs.
Paris Streets (Near Champs-Elysees):
- Made the options to disable/enable the patrolling security bot repeatable.
Pasadena Ocean Lab (UC Module):
- Allowed switch doors to be opened by proximity in addition.
- Allowed NPCs to use secondary and tertiary ammo in Biomod/Shifter.
- Disallowed augs to be used for a few ticks without power in Shifter. Fixed being able to use the skullgun without energy to shoot a 0 damage plasma bolt.
- Enabling cheats keeps them enabled through level transitions.
- Fixed AI placed grenades not working in Shifter.
- Fixed ammo not being removed from the NG+ option.
- Fixed animals being able to eat bodies through walls.
- Fixed an issue related to scrambled robots in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed an issue in the Unreal Engine related to rendering surfaces, culling should be less aggressive now.
- Lowered the damage of the karkian's charge from 15 to 12.
- NPCs no longer allow you to use disabled robots as a shield.
- Reverted Shifter's ability to have multiple copies of a weapon in the inventory.
- Added new UI for the item refusal screen.
- AllAmmo cheat now gives ammo for secondary and tertiary ammo types if none have been obtained.
- Allowed players to change weapons and use stuff while using Fly or Ghost cheat.
- Fixed an issue with killing robots overwriting the RecordKillDistance even if the distance was up to 16x smaller than the PB. Also displaying decimal places for the stat now.
- Fixed backwards keyboard keys on computers that were broken back in September.
- Fixed BioCell energy restored stat being missing from stats page.
- Fixed birds flying without playing an animation or having invisible wings.
- Fixed drained water coolers/fountains not being tracked in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed HDTP facelifting for fragments in Biomod.
- Fixed issue with collectable energy bonus and custom difficulty max energy conflicting.
- Fixed item refusal not working for non-weapon objects on carcasses.
- Fixed items spawning with the wrong skin due to item refusal.
- Fixed effects being disabled in singleplayer.
- Fixed health healed from candybars being missing from stats page.
- Fixed health healed via medkits not being tracked in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed military bots not playing their "scanning area" sound.
- Fixed option to disable turret beeps not working.
- Fixed rats waiting for their animation to end before they died.
- Fixed rebooting robots not dying if damaged.
- Fixed some barrels not being set to non-flammable properly.
- Fixed the custom difficulty level setting not loading properly.
- Forced NV specific textures to load even with NV disabled to prevent crashes or missing textures.
- Made the GEP gunners in the 'Duck' challenge invincible.
- Awarded players with skillpoints for kills in survival multiplayer.
- Changed the scoreboard to show teams in columns and increased the font size for modern monitors.
- Changing your name now alerts players on the server.
- Displayed a player's name above their head when targeting them.
- Displayed a player's health above their head when they're on your team so you know if you should heal them.
- Fixed health not being recalculated when healing someone.
- Fixed medkits not healing a player's arms when healing their torso.
- Fixed the survival maps not showing in the map list unless manually added.
- Fixed tracked weapon stats not tracking a shot if the shot completely missed.
- Fixed using a medkit on a player deleting all medkits you had.
- Improved security.
- MP NV message only gets displayed if NV is enabled now and updated the message to reflect the new option in the settings.
- Only allowed respawns in survival MP if a boss has been killed.
- Showed player kills, killstreaks, and NPC deaths in survival MP.
- Showed weapon stats on the scoreboard, if they're being tracked.
- Survival scoreboard now shows NPCs in columns rather than continuing off the screen.