The complete list of changes for v1.2 STATEROOM are below. As with every update, please be aware that while saved games from older versions of Deus Ex: Revision should work, you will not see changes in the game world until you progress to a new location.
- Fixed a typo in one of Gunther’s infolinks.
Liberty Island (First Visit):
- Fixed some geometry errors.
- Increased the credits from a chest from 20 to 200.
UNATCO HQ (All Versions):
- Gunther's safe can now be opened in NG+.
- Lowered Manderley's desk.
Battery Park (First Visit):
- Fixed the goal for saving the Battery Park hostages lingering.
- Fixed rain.
- Fixed door pivot point.
- Fixed Alex playing an infolink twice.
- The flamethrower in Castle Clinton now has a combat knife too.
Hell's Kitchen (First Visit):
- Changed a thug to be neutral.
- Removed one of the turrets in the shop.
- Fixed a cagelight being too far in the ceiling.
Free Clinic (First Visit):
- The bums in the clinic now display their names when they tell you them.
Ton Hotel (First Visit):
- Reduced the chance of missing the skillpoint bonus for rescuing the hostages.
- The hostages no longer talk to you until their terrorist has been dealt with.
Hell’s Kitchen Sewers (First Visit):
- Renamed the dead MJ12 Trooper to Paramilitary Trooper.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF Warehouse):
- Fixed the broken parts of the generator sometimes getting stuck in midair.
UNATCO HQ (Second Visit):
- Fixed two of Anna’s responses to your performance being accidentally disabled due to an oversight.
- Simons will leave Manderley's room if you wait 15 minutes after talking to Anna.
Battery Park (Second Visit):
- Prevented the player from being able to enter Castle Clinton.
Tunnels near the Brooklyn Bridge Station:
- Blocked off the fake door.
- Fixed a trigger clipping through a wall.
LaGuardia Airfield (Helibase):
- Extended a vent.
- Texture fixes.
- Added patrolling helicopter.
- Fixed a floating light.
- Fixed the sniper alliances so they don’t attack the bots and gave them knives.
- Fixed container textures.
- Fixed the floating satellite dish.
LaGuardia Airfield (747):
- Rotated the ambrosia.
- Made the conference room windows one-way and tinted.
- Fixed four of Anna’s responses to your performance being accidentally disabled due to an oversight.
- If you kill Anna and talk to Gunther, he will run to Lebedev and kill him.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF HQ):
- Renamed Simons to "Government Official".
- Fixed the UNATCO responses to you not killing Lebedev not working due to oversight.
Hell’s Kitchen (Second Visit):
- The riot cops react to UNATCO being attacked.
- The UNATCO troopers that spawn before the raid can now react to sound.
Underworld Tavern (Second Visit):
- Added a datacube.
Ton Hotel (Second Visit):
- Added an arm aug.
- Fixed a small bit of dialogue with Paul that was accidentally disabled.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF HQ):
- Improved pathing.
- Gave some previously unused lines for the UNATCO storyline to some troopers here.
New York Majestic 12 Facility:
- Fixed the player’s items disappearing when reloading when using the ‘clean streets’ modifier.
- Fixed some vents using wooden fragments.
- Fixed typos in some emails.
UNATCO HQ (Final Visit):
- Fixed "A Real Hardass" being awarded in the wrong conditions.
- Anna's special music now also plays if she's hostile.
- Enabled some of Alex’s lines that were disabled due to mistakes.
Hong Kong Majestic 12 Helibase:
- The assault force now reacts to sound.
Wan Chai Market (Compound Area):
- Added a sign outside the temple.
- Increased Louis Pan's speed by 33%.
- Fixed the ghost doors.
- Fixed items being inside a table.
Wan Chai Underground Mall & Lucky Money:
- Made it possible to hack open the club doors.
- Ling no longer follows you after the raid if you never hired her.
- Red Arrow should no longer fight you if you help them against the raid.
- The civilians and cops now leave Versalife when the commandos enter.
- Fixed a window being incorrectly positioned.
Versalife Advanced R&D (Level 1):
- Added more beds to the barracks.
- No longer lose skillpoints for killing/knocking out NPCs in Biomod.
Canal Road Tunnel near Wan Chai Market:
- Lowered the height of the ATM.
Hell’s Kitchen (Final Visit):
- Reordered the images that Dowd gives you so the lower decks image is the most recent.
- Added hidden items.
Ton Hotel (Final Visit):
- Removed the crying baby sounds.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards (Exterior):
- The LAM in the sewer no longer blows up the door protecting the valve.
- Made some water transparent.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards (Ventilation):
- Klaxon now plays here, but quieter and lower pitch.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards (Interior):
- The explosions no longer throw you around if you are in the air or swimming.
- Texture fixes.
- Soldiers go back to where they were standing after being alerted.
PRCS Wall Cloud:
- When the lights are disabled the AI should be unable to see the player while in the dark.
- The explosions no longer throw you around if you are in the air or swimming.
- Texture fix.
- Small conversation change to correct what JC actually says to Dowd.
- Made the gatekeeper neutral.
Paris Streets (Near Denfert-Rochereau):
- Can now change the security bot's alliance with the console on the communication node.
- Improved commando reactions.
Denfert-Rochereau Metro Station:
- Destroying the communication node now disables the robot.
- Fixed computers being on top of chairs.
- Destroying the communication nodes now disables the robots.
Paris Streets (Near Champs-Elysees):
- Fixed the MJ12 troopers not having voices.
- Fixed an area that was made inaccessible some time within the last year.
Cathedral du Paynes:
- Fixed being able to get stuck at the well.
- Fixed floating cameras.
- Increased the amount of flares in two crates from 1 to 5.
- Using the killphrase on Gunther now states that you failed the non-lethal achievement.
Vandenberg Air Force Base:
- Improved commando reactions.
Tunnels under Vandenberg Air Force Base:
- Added items.
California Gas Station:
- Rotated the compass so the junkyard is to the south like Jock states.
- Changed the map name from “Vandenberg - Gas” to “Vandenberg - Gas Station” for saves.
- Fixed the goal for rescuing Tiffany lingering.
Submarine Base near Pasadena:
- Fixed being able to get stuck in the forklift route.
- Fixed the AI ignoring the player when returning from the lab.
- Fixed the missile lasers.
Pasadena Ocean Lab (UC Module):
- Fixed pathing.
- Fixed being able to see through the ceiling in the vents when view-bob is enabled.
- Fixed two misplaced brushes.
- Mini-spiderbots are now contained until the blue lasers go off, like vanilla.
- Set giant spiderbot to patrol instead of stand.
Missile Silo near Pasadena:
- Fixed a texture being brightly lit.
- Improved the MiB reactions.
Area 51 (Surface):
- The dead mechanic in the water now floats.
- The first military bot now plays its idle animations.
- The first security bot is now darker.
Area 51 (Sector 2):
- Fixed some troopers not having voices.
- Fixed the gates for the elevator clipping through the ground.
Area 51 (Sector 3):
- Added unused datacubes.
Area 51 (Sector 4):
- Added unused datacubes.
- Added special robot waves every 126, 156, 226, 256, etc waves.
- Difficulty increases after 150, 250, and 400 waves survived to normal, hard, and realistic respectively.
- Enemies (excluding bosses) now disappear after 10 minutes.
- Enemies may carry scrambler grenades past wave 28.
- Enemies now have 100% cloak chance after wave 500.
- Fixed being able to keep items and have unlimited skill-points.
- Fixed being able to transfer the wave number from one map to another.
- Karkians now prioritise attacking above eating.
- Limited the amount of enemies on the map at once to ~75 to reduce lag.
- Messages now appear telling you when a boss wave starts, a special wave starts, or when the helicopters and dobermans are introduced.
- Modifiers are no longer reset if clicking 'New Game' while in game.
- World’s Most Wanted: everyone wants to kill you.
- Forceful repossession: only allowed one item at a time, killing someone instantly gives you their weapon, including robots.
- Random crate contents: does exactly what it says.
- Instant cameras: cameras will instantly set off their alarm if they see you.
- Invisible lasers: all lasers beams are invisible.
- Silent lasers: lasers don’t make any noise.
- Lethal lasers: going through a laser instantly kills you.
- Invisible items: pre-placed items are completely invisible until picked up.
- Randomised weight: NPCs have varied weights.
- Randomised augmentations: all augmentation canisters have random augmentations in them.
- Healing enemies: all NPCs heal every second, amount depending on your difficulty.
- No saving: what it says.
- High nerves: enemies don’t forget that they saw you and keep searching.
- Accuracy and recoil weapon mods can no longer be applied to weapons if they wouldn’t grant a bonus, in Biomod/Shifter.
- Added an option to add emails to your datavault if using the login or advanced+ hacking. Also added an option to have books and newspapers automatically added.
- Added enemies on New Game+ and the option to disable this.
- Aggressive defensive system no longer detonates an ally’s explosives.
- AI now reacts to injured dogs.
- Biocells now display the correct amount of energy restored in Biomod and Shifter.
- Buffed tranquilizer dart headshot damage.
- Crowbars do bonus damage against doors/windows in ‘Normal’ mode.
- Dogs now bark and alert others in the area before attacking.
- EMP shield reduces bioelectric energy reduction from plasma attacks and stacks with the energy shield for 'Normal' mode.
- Enemies that are rubbing their eyes and then hit by a tranquilizer dart will continue rubbing their eyes instead of immediately attacking.
- Fixed being unable to use buttons/consoles with the spydrone in Biomod.
- Fixed getting bonus ammo from dropped weapons in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed grenades being duplicated onto the ground sometimes in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed plasma rifle damage in 'Normal' mode to not use the multiplayer values.
- Fixed pre-placed carcasses not having inventory in Hall of Mirrors mode.
- Fixed the unique crowbar reverting to a standard one when thrown in Biomod/Shifter.
- Gave dogs the ability to jump at enemies.
- GEP rockets can lock-on to cameras, turrets, and alarms, with advanced/master heavy weapons.
- Held unconscious bodies have a chance to die if shot.
- Hid some stats until they’re obtained.
- If an item is refused then it is spawned on the ground instead of kept on the body, in 'Normal' mode.
- Improved flare lighting.
- Increased the lifespan of pepper spray from 1 to 1.5, in 'Normal' mode.
- Items automatically deactivate when trying to drop them from the inventory.
- Ported stats to Biomod and Shifter.
- SCUBA divers no longer drown and continue to breathe when unconscious.
- Sniper Rifles can no longer have range mods as they serve no practical purpose.
- The following things now make sound the AI reacts to when used: Buttons, switches, doors/vents, faucets, hand dryers, lamps, pinball machines, showers, toilets, urinals, valves, water coolers, water fountains, coffee, pianos, vending machines.
- The tracking augmentation can no longer track destructible surfaces, windows, or doors.
- Wearing a hazmat suit while taking damage from a flamethrower while you have master environmental resistance no longer sets you on fire.
- 1% chance for a different main menu.
- Added a HDTP option for spiderbots.
- Added a possible anti-epilepsy option, disabling the flickering lights.
- Added a tutorial for the Biomod tracking aug.
- Added an option to change the crosshair between the vanilla and Revision version. Also added new crosshairs to chose from.
- Added an option to quick-use medkits and biocells.
- Added an option to skip cutscenes.
- Added an option to switch between payphone and numpad layouts for keypads.
- Added batons to the low-tech skill description.
- Added HDTP version of explosive 10mm ammo (Biomod/Shifter).
- Added infolink icons for JC in Hall of Mirrors mode to replace the old Paul ones.
- AllAmmo cheat now updates belt to show correct amount of grenades.
- ATMs now auto-write the max amount of money you can withdraw.
- Augmentation canisters that would have no augmentation in them now give random augs in ‘Normal’ mode.
- Augmentations now display their true energy rate, taking into account upgrades if the cloak or radar transparency aug, and the power recirculator aug reduction, in 'Normal' mode.
- Cats once again eat even at full health.
- Changed lighting of plasma.
- Changed the description of the environmental training and demolition skill to mention the changes that Revision makes.
- Changed the description of the regen aug to state that upgrading it increases the amount it heals, in Biomod.
- Changed the format of the minimum damage required to destroy something from "(x min)" to "(Min: x)".
- Changed the pain sounds for dogs.
- Cleaner bots no longer keep moving around if disabled.
- Decreased the time it takes for security consoles to open.
- Difficulty, modifiers and which chapter you start on can be changed upon restarting the game on NG+. Also added options to remove all ammo, items, skills, and augs.
- Disabled the 'use' button for lockpicks, multitools, and augmentation canisters. Enabled the button for augmentation upgrade canisters and made it open the augmentations menu.
- Dogs no longer bark while dying.
- Doubled the health of civilian dogs.
- Dropping datacubes no longer makes sound that the AI can hear.
- End game achievements are no longer awarded if cheats were enabled.
- Enemies now show an animation when breaking through windows or objects.
- Equipable items now have ‘equip’ and ‘use’ buttons that make a little more sense regarding what they do.
- Fixed “Fully Prepared” not being awarded if using the UI to heal.
- Fixed challenges being instantly awarded when playing survival in Biomod.
- Fixed credits and quotes music when viewing them from the main menu.
- Fixed 'Fastest Chapter 14' stat.
- Fixed getting softlocked if the spydrone is destroyed.
- Fixed HDTP spiderbots having 'PAGE' backwards on their texture.
- Fixed not having dialogue when having the effects channels at max.
- Fixed Paul resurrecting himself.
- Fixed pigeon feet clipping through the ground.
- Fixed some nanokeys having overlapping IDs allowing them to be used in other chapters.
- Fixed the laser mod only tracking distance up to 314ft, can now track up to approximately 1km, which is bigger than any level.
- Fixed the magnum’s reload animation.
- Fixed the map of the catacombs not being updated to use the image included in 1.1.1.
- Fixed the models for GEP gun, LAW, plasma rifle, and held bodies being cut off on some FOV/resolutions.
- Fixed the vision aug breaking during level transitions.
- Fixed the vision enhancement and tech goggles giving people black objects like chef hats, glasses and helmets.
- Fixed typos in HDTP newspapers.
- Getting the incorrect code in a keypad three times closes the window, use this if you alt-tab.
- Hacked devices now show if they are on or off, for when you “use” them.
- Hall of Mirrors mode now gives enemies randomised skins.
- HDTP JC now has translucent glasses instead of fully opaque.
- Improved meshes disappearing if you are standing really close to them, it's not perfect but a lot better than before.
- In Biomod, right clicking a door with infinite lock strength no longer makes you put your weapon away and bring out a lockpick.
- Increased the minimum distance for the AI to shoot the GEP gun to reduce the chance of them killing themselves.
- Knocking out Walton Simons no longer disables the heartgun.
- LAMs and LAWs now display the true damage they do in their info instead of just 10%.
- Made carcass names more reliable.
- Mini-subs now have visible interiors.
- Mirror reflections of characters now show their correct weight rather than inverted weight.
- No longer make a pain sound from fall damage if the speed aug removed all damage.
- Rats play an unused sound in ‘Normal’ mode.
- Replaced the GOTY taskbar icon with the Revision one.
- Reworded the scrambler grenade description as the previous one incorrectly states that it forces bots to only attack other bots.
- Right clicking the turret’s setting now allows you to cycle the options backwards.
- The boat pilot no longer has red and blue skin.
- The demolition skill now tells you that you can carry additional grenades in Biomod.
- The magnum now always uses its special skin if it’s available, regardless of HDTP settings.
- The riot prod no longer displays electricity if out of ammo or reloading.
- The targeting aug displays a transparent box instead of a solid black one when it is too underleveled to get an image.
- Toxin blade now makes the correct sound when killing someone in Biomod.
- Tripled the light that napalm makes.
- Turrets now no longer target flies, rats, fish, birds, etc.
- Vans no longer darken with damage.
- Viewing quotes with Revision music on now pauses the Revision music.
- Weapon info now shows the real amount of ammo added by clip mods rather than a percentage which could be incorrect.
- Weapon info now shows the real amount of damage a weapon does, followed by how many times it hits, in ‘Normal’ mode.
- Weapon info now shows the real amount of damage a weapon does, if using secondary or tertiary ammo types.
- Weapons now display the correct damage bonuses from their skill level in Biomod and Shifter, from 10%, 25%, and 50%, to 20%, 50%, and 100%.
- You no longer make any sound if hit by a door while dead.