Back in 2011, when Crytek released a remastered of Crysis one for consoles past generation. Many would like such a remastered for the PC on CE3, including me. I love the first Crysis on CE2 as it is, but I'm bored with the old gameplay. So, I changed the gameplay as much as possible similar to the one that Crytek made for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.
A patch that fixes all major bugs and problems and adds a lot of new features. Patch from 1.3.0 (standalone release build) for 1.3.1
I apologize for such a long delay for release the patch, I was extremely busy the last 2 months :(
WARNING! Install path only if u have a Release standalone version! I upload full version without standalone later! Install path in the root folder with the game.
IMPORTANT: You can install this update only if you have a Remastered Stand-alone Release build (1.3.0).
* [ Fixed ] Bug when loading previous save, armor nano-glass not loaded and sound effects
* [ Fixed ] bug when nano-suit ai guy not drained energy when he shooting in cloak mode
* [ Fixed ] Potential renderer crash
* [ Fixed ] bug when player can't use frag grenades after a killing Kyong
* [ Fixed ] Time of day on maps: Contact, Assault, Awakening, Exodus
* [ Fixed ] Game crash while loading the new level or before loading
* [ Fixed ] HUD loop sounds is not stoped when player begins a cutscene
Updates and improvements
* [ Updated ] Small changes of Nano-glass shader, now when player get damage, nano-glass grid will glow blue & white color C:
* [ Updated ] Changed Cloak shader.
* [ Updated ] Reworked options menu
* [ Updated ] Reworked singleplayer menu and add play a specific mission function from Crysis Remastered PS3/XBOX 360 version's
* [ Updated ] Disabled DEVMODE! Cheating or using tricks is not good xD
* [ Added ] ReShade shaders. Graphics still better
* [ Added ] Auto pickup ammo/weapons
* [ Changes ] Strength jump strafes. You can return old mechanic in ingame settings
Standalone version now is not required! At the time of release, i could't fix the problem, because of which I was forced to do an standalone version...
If you did not download the standalone version, you can download the full version with including latest patch without the standalone build.
And small gameplay changes c:
* [ Balance ] Small changes of weapon balance
Warning! Old saves maybe can game crash!
Who does not start the game in 64 bit, go to bin64 folder, right click on Crysis.exe & Crysis64.exe->compatibility->Launch programm in compatibility mode and select Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
Special thanks to community for support!