Back in 2011, when Crytek released a remastered of Crysis one for consoles past generation. Many would like such a remastered for the PC on CE3, including me. I love the first Crysis on CE2 as it is, but I'm bored with the old gameplay. So, I changed the gameplay as much as possible similar to the one that Crytek made for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.
Unbinding from a stand-alone version, and including last patch.
The full version is now unbinded from standalone version. Standalone version now is not required! At the time of release, i could't fix the problem, because of which I was forced to do an standalone version...
Who does not start the game in 64 bit, go to bin64 folder, right click on Crysis.exe & Crysis64.exe->compatibility->Launch programm in compatibility mode and select Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
Changelog for Patch #1
NOTE: You can play this mod only with Crysis 1.2/1.2.1 or Remastered Stand-alone Release build (1.3.0). You don't need download patch because this version contain last 1.3.1 update.
* [ Fixed ] Bug when loading previous save, armor nano-glass not loaded and sound effects
* [ Fixed ] bug when nano-suit ai guy not drained energy when he shooting in cloak mode
* [ Fixed ] Potential renderer crash
* [ Fixed ] bug when player can't use frag grenades after a killing Kyong
* [ Fixed ] Time of day on maps: Contact, Assault, Awakening, Exodus
* [ Fixed ] Game crash while loading the new level or before loading
* [ Fixed ] HUD loop sounds is not stoped when player begins a cutscene
Updates and improvements
* [ Updated ] Small changes of Nano-glass shader, now when player get damage, nano-glass grid will glow blue & white color C:
* [ Updated ] Changed Cloak shader.
* [ Updated ] Reworked options menu
* [ Updated ] Reworked singleplayer menu and add play a specific mission function from Crysis Remastered PS3/XBOX 360 version's
* [ Updated ] Disabled DEVMODE! Cheating or using tricks is not good xD
* [ Added ] ReShade shaders. Graphics still better
* [ Added ] Auto pickup ammo/weapons
* [ Changes ] Strength jump strafes. You can return old mechanic in ingame settings
And small gameplay changes c:
* [ Balance ] Small changes of weapon balance
Warning! Old saves maybe can game crash!