Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
v2.0.1.7 BUG Report (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : v2.0.1.7 BUG Report) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 13 2021 Anchor

Eldars
Dark Reapers Blue Print Shoots
Guardians Platform Shuriken blue print shoots

I think the Dark Reapers old shooting effects were better than the ones you currently added.
The previous effects looked prettier.

And the same for Guardian squads.
Effects look too stippled, like cut lines on paper.

Nov 14 2021 Anchor

Personally I like the new effects. The old effects are really plain to me.

Also these aren't exactly bugs, more personal preference.

But regarding the Dark Reapers and Shuriken Platforms, I'll have to check for missing textures.

Edited by: corncobman

Nov 20 2021 Anchor

Also these aren't exactly bugs, more personal preference.

I know friend, it's just a comment.
The truth of all the existing MODS for DOW-SS, yours is the best.

You build it very well, without damaging the essence of the game that is its playability, it is also quite good in terms of balance.
In fact I have a translation of your dialog file to Spanish almost finished, but I interrupted it due to the continuous updates that you do.

And most importantly, you give importance and read the comments.
I would love to be able to help you with development but my life is a bigger mess at the moment.

Greetings.

DARK REAPERS - PINK SHOOTS

Dark Reapers - Pink Shoots

LYNX - PINK ICON

Lynx - Pink Icon

SCAR ERROR- AFTER LOAD A SAVED GAME

Scar Error After Load a Saved Game

FORGE OF VAULT

Destroyed and rebuilt, to see if the units to be unlocked could be selected again, but it seems that once an option (Lynx) has been chosen, the Avatar and other Ships can no longer be reelected.

I don't know if it's a BUG. You did it that way on purpose.
Anyway I leave it here.

Forge of Vault

DIRE AVENGERS SQUAD

The description of one of the Dire Avengers squad leaders reads: Upgrade whith Shuriken Platform.
But the shuriken catapult does not appear, as in the guardian squads.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the description or it is also a bug.

Edited by: asimetron

Nov 21 2021 Anchor

Thanks for the feedback.

For the Dark Reaper, it looks like it's happening with the Shuriken Catapult for the leader. I will have to check.

The Lynx pink icon is an easy fix, I'll fix that soon.

For the scar error, I have no idea.

The choices for the relic units are intentionally done that way so that you can't mix them for example it was possible to build a Lynx and an Avatar at the same time if you queue them up quickly. I will check the descriptions for the Dire Avenger Exarch.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.