Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
v2.0.1.3 BUG Report (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : v2.0.1.3 BUG Report ) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 4 2021 Anchor

v2.0.4.5 BUG Report
The Honor Guard Units Eldar have red portraits on the panel of the Eldar seer, in campaign mode.

• 2 Ranger Squad
  • Swooping Hawk Squad
  • Nightspinner
  • Striking Scorpion Squad
  • Wraithlord

Eldar Red Portrait Campaign

v2.0.1.3 BUG Report (UPDATED)

SISTERS OF BATTLE

• Entity: Immortal Saint
  • Bug: Scar's error in the mission of the fortress of the battle sisters, during the campaign, the immortal saint is really immortal, she does not lose the aura of invulnerability.
  • Missions: All the missions completed. Only the game can be completed after closing the game and recharging the game, then mark and detect all the missions as completed. Similar in the Stronghold of the Imperial Guard, the Space Marines of Chaos and the Tau Empire.

ELDARS

• Entity: Fire Prism
  • Bug: Weapon change bug in the fire prism. Every time the change of skill over vehicle fire is made, it is necessary to restore the turret.
  • Entity: Exarch Warp Spider
  • Bug: I don't see that the exarch leader applies the speed reduction he refers to in his description, which is noticeable in the guardian

Edited by: asimetron

Jan 30 2021 Anchor
asimetron wrote:

Here are some lines of errors

04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file CornCobMod\Locale\english\Engine.ucs due to overlapping range with Engine\Locale\english\Engine.ucs
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file CornCobMod\Locale\english\WinConditions.ucs due to overlapping range with CornCobMod\Locale\english\Heroes.ucs
04:13:02.99 MOD -- Initializing Mod corncobmod, 2.0.1
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file CornCobMod\Locale\english\Engine.ucs due to overlapping range with Engine\Locale\english\Engine.ucs
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file CornCobMod\Locale\english\WinConditions.ucs due to overlapping range with CornCobMod\Locale\english\Heroes.ucs
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file DXP2\Locale\english\DXP2.ucs due to overlapping range with CornCobMod\Locale\english\DXP2.ucs
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file DXP2\Locale\english\DXP2_VO.ucs due to overlapping range with CornCobMod\Locale\english\DXP2_VO.ucs
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file W40k\Locale\english\W40k.ucs due to overlapping range with CornCobMod\Locale\english\W40k.ucs

MOD -- Warning: Failed to load archive 'W40k\W40kDataGOTY.sga'
04:13:02.99 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Locale\english\Data'.
04:13:02.99 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Shared_Textures\Full'.
04:13:02.99 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Sound\Full'.

04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '18011556' does not fit in a valid key range!
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16027045' does not fit in a valid key range!
04:13:02.99 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16027046' does not fit in a valid key range!

04:16:50.25 info is null:false bad ability name: dark_eldar_piercing_vision
04:16:50.25 info is null:false bad ability name: dark_eldar_screams_of_the_damned
04:16:50.25 info is null:false bad ability name: dark_eldar_rend_soul

You can safely ignore these.

You can also ignore the bad ability lines as they only appear for the Steam version of the game.

Error Report

That's either an AI bug or a mistake in the scar coding. I'll have to check.

1) QUESTION

Why the "Local \ English" folder of your mod has more files than the rest of the folders, for example "Locale \ Spanish" in my case.

Local \ English

• DXP2.ucs DXP2_VO.ucs
  • Engine.ucs
  • FugglesWinConditions.ucs
  • Heroes.ucs VictoryPoints.ucs
  • W40k.ucs WinConditions.ucs

Locale \ Spanish

• FugglesWinConditions.ucs
  • Heroes.ucs

Before installing this latest version and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I had several MODS installed, had changed the region to "Spanish" in all required game files and had copied the files from the "Local \ English" folder to the folder " Locale \ Spanish ", due to the change of region imagine that it would be logical to make that change.

Later I installed a community translation and everything was perfect, the only errors I had were that about 6 victory conditions could not be read but the MOD was perfect.

I had never had a single problem playing until this latest version.

I mostly work in English and so other languages will remain untranslated (at least by me).

v2.0.1.3 BUG Report

SISTERS OF BATTLE

• Entity: Immortal Saint
  • Bug: Scar's error in the mission of the fortress of the battle sisters, during the campaign, the immortal saint is really immortal, she does not lose the aura of invulnerability.

This is part of the original mission, you need to attack the shrines where the Living Saint is not currently at, only after you destroy all four of the shrines will the Living Saint not be invulnerable.

ELDARS

• Entity: Fire Prism
  • Bug: Weapon change bug in the fire prism.
  • Entity: Exarch Warp Spider
  • Bug: I don't see that the exarch leader applies the speed reduction he refers to in his description, which is noticeable in the guardian squads

The Fire Prism can only change weapon modes once the Annihilate the Enemy research is completed. I'll check the Warp Spider Exarch but I'm pretty sure the modifier is 15% reduction compared to the 25% reduction for the Guardian Grav Platform. It also does not stack.

Edited by: corncobman

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.