Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
2.0.11 Bug Report (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : 2.0.11 Bug Report) Post Reply
Thread Options
Jan 3 2024 Anchor

Sisters of Battle have missing sound beeps. I believe it comes from one of the sound triggers when a Novitiate squad attacks, but I'm not positive. Unknown if other squads have missing sounds.

Feb 27 2024 Anchor

Playing as Tau can cause selected AI opponents to stop playing. Guaranteed to happen in all-Tau games.
Missing Bolter shooting sounds on Novitiate (SoB) and Renegade squads (Chaos). More units could be affected.
Forge Fiend doesn't use up squad/vehicle cap (kinda cool).
IG AI still crashes the game after a few minutes of play. Eldar's crash rate has been severely reduced with the recent update, though seems to happen every time in all-Eldar games.
Some units aren't affected by health-mod (tested with 4x multiplier) win conditions, like Tau's Hammerhead and probably more.
AI refuses to ever buy selected units. Never seen Necron Lord or Ork relic units on the battlefield (there could be more such cases).

Now onto the shortcuts:

Forge Fiend is missing hotkey(?)
Requisition Lynx research (eldar_req_lynx) doesn't correlate with its hotkey
Deathstalker Eldar relic unit is missing a hotkey, also, extremely underpowered among other relic unit choices and as relic unit. Two Nightspinners vastly surpass DS in damage. Worst and worthless choice among other options. Would work great as an artillery relic unit but the damage (and perhaps other stats) need to be severely buffed. How about making it a nuisance against infantry units while doing barely anything to vehicles?
Twin-linked Explosive Kroot Cannon (Greater Knarlock extra weapon) is missing hotkey?

Edited by: Patro56

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.