Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
2.0.10.9 Campaign visual bugs (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : 2.0.10.9 Campaign visual bugs) Post Reply
Thread Options
May 20 2023 Anchor

Hello, I'd like to report some visual bugs regarding to campaign. I've installed the mod with the installer, having tried both with original campaign army colour options, and without. I'm not sure if this is related, but I do play with most graphics settings set to low except for full 3d camera and unit occlusion on.

At the faction select screen, most factions would have some random texture override the entire screen, or in the case of the Orks, it goes black screen. Some are a bit more minor with only some flickering.
Affected factions:
Tau: Texture covers the screen
Ork: Black screen in the beginning and end of the animation. Ork boss is visible while swinging his arm though.
Necron: Texture covers the screen at the beginning of the animation
IG: Same as Orks except a texture covers the entire screen instead of a black screen
Dark Eldar: Texture covers the screen until the commander finishes the animation

I've played a couple missions as SM in the campaign, and with original army colour on, wargear selection is impossible as the entire screen is also covered by a texture. This does not happen without original army colours however.

Just to update this a little, I checked the warnings.log and noticed that it tried to load a CCM_Art2.sga archive but the full mod archive does not have a CCM_Art2.sga. Does anyone have the CCM_Art2.sga or does it not exist?

Edited by: Y0umuu

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.