Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
2.0.10 Bug report (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : 2.0.10 Bug report) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 20 2023 Anchor

Hi there. Cheers for the continued support of your mod!. Did some quick testing.

Eldar
Wraithguard and Wraithblade weapon upgrades use unknown to me hotkeys
Banshees(?) are missing sound files

Dark Eldar
Rampage Superheavy Tank is missing model

Ork
'Ard Boy Squad Chainsword weapon upgrade shares a hotkey with sisters_chainsword?
Gorkanaut/Morkanaut research is missing? Unable to produce.

Sisters
Assault Paragaon Warsuit's Thunder Hammer uses an unknown hotkey
Penitent Engine's Heavy Bolter addon uses sisters_heavy_bolter_immolator hotkey?

Space Marines
Venerable Dreadnought shares hotkey with Dreadnought?

AI crashing report
Knowing the faulty AI from v2.0.9, I went ahead and checked how those races are holding up in v2.0.10. All tests were conducted in an 8 player (1 human player + 7 AI players), same race for all participants, FFA match. Played only 1 game per race, so the testing is limited.

Space Marines' AI still crashes (Fatal AI error only, no game crash) but not as severely. 1 team crashed at around 12 minute mark and 2nd at exactly 25 minutes of gameplay. I'd imagine the crash probability in random games will be less likely to occur, so overall a decent enough fix for now. Stability overall resembles Chaos AI from v2.0.9.

Eldars still crash the game and pretty early at that too, 5-10 minutes in.

Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle games were flawless. The game didn't crash during IG wars and SOB had no Fatal AI Error throughout the entire game.

Btw I appreciate the steps taken toward separating some of the hotkeys!

Mar 20 2023 Anchor

Thanks for the report, I'll check these later.

EDIT: Space Marines AI crash should be fixed now as should most of the hotkey issues.

I think I know why the Eldar AI crashes but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Edited by: corncobman

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.