Cope's Defense Mod (CDM) is a work-in-progress modification for Dawn of War II. The newest version is 0.5. The goal in CDM is to survive as long as possible against the waves of enemies (currently 40 waves, more to come) with the Space Marine squads (scouts, Tactical Marines, Assault Marines, Heavy Bolter, Apothecary and Techmarine, Force Commander) you receive in the beginning. You can upgrade your squads to be stronger and more effective. Still WIP but you can already download a playable version (which actually is lots of fun).
Version 0.3.8 won't change to much about the game itself as I'm still busy with other things.
The new version will also include my Mod Launcher ;).
- increased the reacharge time of "Switch to Heavy Bolter" to 12, it had the wrong value
- the loading screen will now display the race-symbols
- the 'Knockback'-animation of the Tactical Marines will now stop correctly
- increased the rate of fire and the accuracy of Plasma Guns
- decreased the cost to switch weapons (50 waaagh -> 0 waaagh)
- decreased the cost of the Scout's Artillery Bombardement (Req: 0, Waaagh: 250)
- increased the speed of Tyranid Warriors
- Hormagaunts in later armor-waves (20+) will now have slightly more health, Warriors a bit less
- added in hormagaunts that overjump your cover for later waves (20+)
- slightly changed warboss-behavior
- moved the 'Build Tarantel' ability of the Techmarine to level 2
- Techmarine now has a '360° Tarantel' (slightly more expensive: 360 req) on level 3
- Changed Devastator's 'Focus Fire' to use up energy and reduced the initial energycost to 20
- Scout upgrades reworked: Sight, Speed, Ballistics (lvl. 1-5)
Lvl 1: + 10%, + 2% Weapon range
Lvl 2: + 10%, + 2% Weapon range
Lvl 3: + 10%, + 3% Weapon range
lvl 4: + 10%, + 3% Weapon range
lvl 5: + 15%, + 5% Weapon range
Lvl 1: + 10%
Lvl 2: + 10%
Lvl 3: + 10%
lvl 4: + 10%
lvl 5: + 15%
Lvl 1: + 5% Accuracy, + 5% Damage, - 2% Cooldown, - 2% Reload time
Lvl 2: + 5% Accuracy, + 5% Damage, - 2% Cooldown, - 2% Reload time
Lvl 3: + 5% Accuracy, + 5% Damage, - 3% Cooldown, - 2% Reload time
Lvl 4: + 5% Accuracy, + 5% Damage, - 3% Cooldown, - 2% Reload time
Lvl 5: + 5% Accuracy, + 5% Damage, - 5% Cooldown, - 2% Reload time
Version 0.3.8 of CDM is bugged. You should wait for the next version :(.
This is a patch for version 0.3.7 to make it compatible with the 'There Is Only War'-Beta patch. Installation instructions included. Changelog 0.3.7f...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.