Contra is a freeware modification for Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour real-time strategy game. It's a big project started in 2004. It adds many new units as well as numerous new upgrades, new general's powers and buildings. It also adds new sounds, maps, bug fixes, enhanced graphics, and other effects, as well as three new generals.
unofficial maps for C&C: Generals Zero Hour mod Contra 009 Final
most of the maps are designed for 2 players coop vs computer
all maps tested on "insane" difficulty with tournament mode: ON
Don't let AI players to capture "selection-bunkers" because if they sell it, then the ability will be activated.
I recommend to set no more than 4 AI in skirmish and no more then 3 AI in multiplayer on this map. If you set more game may be unstable, crashing with "technical difficulties", giving "mismatch" error in multiplayer or just stop running some scripts.
Scripted "GPS scrambler" ability only works for host player and his allies.
How to activate the super weapon:
1. When you get the message "Bomb truck has arrived", capture 1 of 2 bomb trucks, send it anywhere. The bomb truck must successfully reach the location.
2. When you get the message "The Cylon armor is needed to initiate launch sequence, location is highlighted" send your infantry to capture the "Cylon" unit.
3. Send the "Cylon" unit to the enemy base you want to attack, when you get the message "The missile launch sequence was initiated" hold there for 40 sec.
Note: don't send the "Cylon" unit to your own base or send it to the target enemy base through another base, the script will be activated once the "Cylon" unit entered 1 of 6 players start position (red circle).
- capturable unit (available from game start)
- capturable unit (available by script)
- special capturable unit
- capturable structure (available from game start)
- capturable structure (available by script)
- special capturable structure
- long range reveal structure
- scripted super weapon