Vous êtes Alexandre. Un ancien combattant des forces
Dans ce premier épisode de Combat-Alpha© vous devrez
survivre et échapper à vos poursuivants tout en essayant de retrouver votre ami
et frère d’arme de toujours : Cédric. Ou est-il passé, que lui est-il
réellement arrivé ? Pourquoi veut-on votre mort ? Tant de questions
auxquelles vous trouverez les réponses en jouant à Combat-Alpha© et aux épisodes
Le jeu se déroule quelques années après l’incident de black
mesa et le contrôle total du cartel sur terre. En 2015.
Développé par Alpha Squad Studio.
You are Alexandre, an ex special force soldier.
In this first episode of Combat-Alpha© you will survive and
escape from your pursuer while trying to find your friend and always brother
arms : Cedric. Where he is, what is he really happened ? Why they
wanna kill you ? A lot of questions wath you will find answers by playing
Combat-Alpha© and the future episode.
The game start a little time after the Black Mesa accident
and the fully control of the Cartel on earth. In 2015.
Developed by the Alpha Squad Studio.
It's high time to make a new one!
Lately I've been able to spend a lot more time on Combat-Alpha,
There are a lot of maps that are finished and tested.
Currently we have 14 maps. It lacks the 15° to create and finish, it closed the episode and introduce the new.
The wait is long, rather than release a mod with a huge number of maps, still that would take more time, I chose to cut the mod 2 or 3 (to see) in order to propose an episode of the already finished and playable. We are not yet out of course, I still have a lot of work left. Corn I'm really good!
- The very first map places the player in his apartment in town on a Sunday noon. map is finished. There are certainly some details on which would stay by which way, probably, I am too much not to pay meticulous on my work back again and again.
- The second map it does not define globally me 2 That remains to review Small Things of the train Displacement and Improving a little the decord.
- The map runs to the next of a lake board, you may have seen in screenshots, this is the first of an intense scene action relatively.
- The following map is titled "canal" This is a water channel of the lake, which includes a complex. Initial map was only one, I did it so much that the development I had in 2 card cutting out made it easier to optimize, compile and above all to relieve the engine which limits were exceeded. Both maps are complete, fully finished and have been tested many times. I only have one problem with a texture to adjust.
- The 5th map is completely completed. It's a bit of a transitional part where things really do not happen.
- The following is definitively Fully tested in several resumes, it is a simple map but With a lot of actions and event requiring interaction of the player, I am very happy with this plan and the atmosphere I have successful in putting it. I do not need to return unless I decide to add new items.
- The next map is called "bridge", it's also a big piece. I had at the time of the Optimizer and ESPECIALLY to several the harmonizer Parameters As night atmosphere, With dark, fog and rain. It was quite complicated but I managed and the atmosphere is really nice and I wanted it. I spent a lot of time there, but it's completely finished and functional.
- The next map is also a very large map. A lot of action of the environment. This is the last map I made, I had to decide the environment that was going to have this map. I still have work on the displacements and their textures. Corn is part of the details. Everything else is finished and functional. I am also very proud of this map that will hope you like it.
- "tunnel" map An intense really that will have to player of Enormously Confront various enemies, it will show of duty and restraint A lot of tactics. She is finished and complete. I would not stay there again.
- The following 4 maps are finished. They happen mainly in a secret base. I do not tell you more. Then will follow the final map.
So the total number of all maps is 80%.
After, making 2 videos, an introduction and a transition.
Finish and especially resume the work I started on HUD and weapons.
Making a trailer.
Regarding the menu, i've started modifie it and I had spent time for that, finalizing it will rest like the half-life vanilla design.
The final step will be to prepare the files and sort them to offer the archive for download.
Finally to conclude, thank you all for following this mod. Much remains to be done, I am not sure I did not change other things now or at the last moment. Notably maybe some parts of the story or the name of the main character for example.
Feel free to comment and thunder your opinions. You can also follow the mod on facebook.
Bonjour à tous !
Il est grand temps de vous faire une news !
Dernièrement j’arrive à consacrer beaucoup plus de temps à l’avancée de Combat- Alpha,
Il en résulte que beaucoup de map sont finies et testées.
Actuellement nous avons 13 maps. Il manque la 14° à créer et à finir, elle clôturera l’épisode et introduira le nouveau.
L’attente est longue, plutôt que de sortir un mod avec énormément de map, ce qui prendrait encore plus de temps, j’ai choisi de couper le mod et 2 ou 3 (à voir) afin de pouvoir déjà proposer un épisode fini et jouable. Nous n’en sommes pas encore à la sortie bien entendu, il me reste énormément de travail. Mais j’avance vraiment bien !
Donc on peu estimer que l’état total de toutes les maps en est à 80%.
Après il me restera à faire 2 vidéos, une introduction et une de transition.
Finir et surtout reprendre le travail que j’ai commencé sur le HUD et les armes.
Faire un trailer.
Concernant le menu je voulais le modifier et j’avais passer du temps pour cela, mais finalement il restera avec le design de base de Half-Life².
L’étape finale sera de préparer les fichiers et de faire du tri afin de vous proposer l’archive au téléchargement.
Enfin pour conclure, merci à tous de suivre et de supporter ce mod. Beaucoup de choses reste à faire, je ne suis pas à l’abris d’en modifier d’autres en cours de route ou au dernier moment. Notamment peut-être certaines parties de l’histoire ou le prénom du personnage principal par exemple.
N’hésitez pas à commenter et donner vos avis. Vous pouvez aussi suivre le mod sur facebook.
News ! Problem solved ! And I show you a little picture :)
Hello everyone, Me and the Combat-Alpha development are not dead. I continued to work without posting new pictures or news. Unfortunately since the last...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.