Introducing Slavery, Absolute Administration, Adoption, New provinces (Duchies, Kingdoms and Empires), Raising to Nobility, Taking Prisoner As Spouse, Kidnaping Plot, Few new flags and Improved Serbian culture.
There is two slavery laws:
- Any independent ruler can declare them.
Prisoners can be taken as slaves if they are not close relative to player, or not same dynasty. Also wife can not be taken as slave.
When player take slave, he will get Slave Owner trait. (General opinion -10; Same trait +15)
Also player can sell slaver, and will get Slave Trader trait. (General opinion -10; Same trait +20)
When Character X is lave, he gets Slave trait (Diplomacy -5; General opinion -20; Same trait +30)
Also player can set free any slave he own, and slave character will lose slave trait and get new one, Former Slave trait (General opinion -5; Same trait +15)
*** This slavery system is not complex like on AGoT mod. This is simple version, when you sell slaves, you banish them and get 25 gold. Im still working to make it more complex.
Any King or Emperor can declare new Absolute Administration and will get:
- Vassals can not longer fight each others.
- Vassals can not longer wage wars.
- Player can appoint army leaders.
- Revocation of titles Allowed.
- Revocation of infidel titles free.
- Vassal titles can no longer pass outside the Realm.
This system is close to old one, which is removed in conclave exp.
Player can adopt other younger characters, and make them legitimized.
- Player can adopt character X, if player is older than 20 years
- If character X is younger then player
- Character X can be male or female
- Adopted character will get Adopted trait (Diplomacy -5; Same trait +10)
- Adopter character will get Bastard trait and can be legitimised latter
- Character X must not have incapable, weak, inbread, imbecile, slow or dull trait.
Raising to Nobility
Player are able to make any character in court noble.
Character will get dynasty, 80 gold and 80 prestige.
Player will lose 80 gold.
- Player can pay 80 gold
- Character X are in players court.
- Character X are low born.
Take Prisoner As Wife
If Player is not married, some of female character in prison can be taken as wife.
- Playing character is not married
- Player is older than 16 years
- Do not have celibate or incapable trait
- Is not a prisoner
- Future spouse must be at prison and older than 16 years
Plot to Kidnap
Player can plot to kidnap other character and take them as prisoners.
- Is within Diplomatic Range
- Is not a prisoner
When get enough plot backers, player can try to kidnap and imprison character.
New provinces, duchies, kingdoms and empires
There are new provinces, duchies, kingdoms and empires.
One new Empire in Africa:
Empire of Sahara, including two kingdoms:
1. West Sahara with three new duchies (Tazrouk, Zouerat, Wadan)
2. East Sahara with three new duchies (Konou, Kughan, Niani)
Every duchy have three new provinces.
Also on Mali Kingdom, on Timbuktu Duchy, there are two new provinces (Plateau and Adrar Plateau);
In Arabian Kingdom, Sanaa duchy got new province (Nisab), and Oman Duchy got new province (Sharawrah);
In Khotan Kingdom, Khotan duchy got new province (Taklamakan desert), and Karashar Duchy got new province (Xayar).
New flags are added for Kingdom of Serbia, County of Constantinople, Duchy and Kingdom of Croatia.
Serbian culture are improved
New names are added, and graphic culture changed to Greeks (close for orthodox faith)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.