Command & Conquer Red Alert History is a small mod that adds a few new units. The idea came about because I wondered what a few Red Alert units would look like and perform inside the Tiberium wars engine. I consider this mod a 'museum', wherein I add a few historical pieces that I like into the C&C3; engine! The Mod will be updated by adding a few units at a time (typically around 10 items). The mod is a mixture of mostly EA & public models, as well as a few original models done by me. Check the forums & articles for detailed information and for in-depth discussion.

Forum Thread
هلا (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : C&C: Red Alert History : Forum : Bug reports : هلا) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 3 2021 Anchor

i never play C&C games i only download C&C3 for red alert 2 mod that you share it for free

great mod but after 20 minutes I get error Out Of Sync

feedback we need no super weapons option

replace Scrin with NOD with full units also add GDI faction (4) faction

there is no sea wars here like red alert 2

Apr 9 2021 Anchor

No super weapon would need external lua program.

No 4 factions, fourth faction would need AI progarmmed, It would mean that all the custom maps you have would not work with the new AI.

There will be no sea wars, it is no good in Tiberium Wars.

Apr 9 2021 Anchor

ok i will make it easy for you , make superweapons weak cause they are deadly and end the game fast , it just get more ore or money to end game fast ,,make them cost more money to get or use or less damage ,about 60fps its very bad idea as i see , also as the crash only happen with LAN while any player play as soviet so you need to replace soviet faction with scrin and give us a chance to play our fav faction ,scrin its very very bad

i mean redesgin soviet on scrin faction for know the issues of crash only on soviet and let us use NOD its better than scrin , also try to play from 2 computers on your home and play both as soviet and check error code for fast fix on your side

dont make new factions just back the defult GDI and NOD you just need copy the faction from main game or take it from other mod like firestorm1.3 mod

when it say construction complete and mark on the map to bulid the unit there is no sound like RA 2 game :) i hope you add it also if i lose the game and deafeted it say i'm the winner also sometime mouse stuck wont move maybe this issue from the map

this maps pack broke your mod and back some of units on allied an soviet

Moddb.com

oh

Modders need to address their skudef to these maps for what you wanted.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.