A standalone expansion of the Call of Warhammer experience. Fewer scripts, unlocked gameplay, brand new factions, new continents, dozens of new units, new music, and much more.

Forum Thread
CoW:BotET Music proposition and 2 issues (Games : Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms : Mods : Call of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times : Forum : Requests and Critiques : CoW:BotET Music proposition and 2 issues) Locked
Thread Options
May 26 2016 Anchor

There is few music proposition from me to you becouse i heard different music on different fraction in different situations so i decide to toss you few tittles

Two Steps From Hell - [All Drones Go To Hell [CD2] Pulse Tracks #57] Solar Thunder | Deploy phase (Undead,Chaos)
Two Steps From Hell - [All Drones Go To Hell [CD2] Pulse Tracks #60] Spirit Catcher | Deploy phase (Orcs,Goblins,etc.)
Two Steps From Hell - [All Drones Go To Hell [CD2] Pulse Tracks #46] Msalem 1 | Undead Campaign map
Two Steps From Hell - [All Drones Go To Hell [CD2] Pulse Tracks #47] Msalem 2 | Undead Campaign map
Two Steps From Hell - [Classics, Vol. 1 CD1 #01] Nemesis | Fight Empire States
Two Steps From Hell - [Classics, Vol. 1 CD1 #15] Fortress of Seduction | Slaanesh Campaign Map
Two Steps From Hell - [Classics, Vol. 1 CD1 #17] White Witch | Fight Empire States (Maybe Movement phase)
Two Steps From Hell - [Classics, Vol. 1 CD1 #07] Strength of an Empire | Empire States Campaign Map
Two Steps From Hell - [Gyanide] Danger of danger | Deploy phase (Chaos)
Two Steps From Hell - [Halloween #07] Cemetery Waltz | Undead Campaign Map
Two Steps From Hell - [Invincible #03] Moving Mountains (Choir) | Fight Empire States
Two Steps From Hell - [Mystical Beginnings] Corruption | Campaing map (Chaos,Undead) Deploy phase (Chaos,Undead)
Two Steps From Hell - [Nemesis #01] Dark Ages | Fight Chaos
Two Steps From Hell - [SkyWorld CD1 #07] Realm of Power | Fight Empire States
Two Steps From Hell - [All Drums Go To Hell #04] Border Patrol | Movement phase
Two Steps From Hell - [All Drums Go To Hell #08] Code of Honor | Deploy phase Dwarfs

Two Steps From Hell - [Volume #1 #13] Eternal Conflict | Hight Elves Campaign map
Two Steps From Hell - [Volume #1 #14] Eternal Conflict 2 | Hight Elves Campaign map
Two Steps From Hell - [Volume #1 #15] Eternal Conflict (Orchestral) | Hight Elves Campaign map

Issiues

1. Images.akamai.steamusercontent.com

In multiplayer when i play with my friend i cannot se how many money we have so it will be good if someone can do something with this :)

2. In campaing map when i click next turn then i see when 4 on 5 fraction of chaos have they turn at the beginning of the turn but not Nurgle. Nurgle is somewhere in the middle of the races when they make turns so i think it is a issiues

Thank u for this Mod

Edited by: MrHk94

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.