Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
This download is not needed for players to play CoC, it's only useful for modders! The pack contains updated level editor scenes and updated objects for CoC 1.4. It's a cumulative SDK update, contains all former SDK updates. These level editor scene changes are in CoC's all.spawn already, from 1.4.00+ patch.
The pack contains updated level editor scenes and updated objects for CoC 1.4.
It's a cumulative SDK update, contains all former SDK updates.
These level editor scene changes are in CoC's all.spawn already, from 1.4.00+ patch.
How to get CoC SDK files:
1. install COP SDK: COP SDK
2. grab the unofficial COP SDK patch: COP SDK unofficial patch
3. download the base CoC SDK files (CoC_SDK_editors.7z), unzip with 7zip (if you unzip, you'll need +36 GB free place), and overwrite everything in your SDK\editors folder:
- mirror 1: CoC SDK base files (10 GB) mirror 1
- mirror 2: CoC SDK base files (10 GB) mirror 2
4. download this update (CoC_SDK_update_2_for_1.4.7z), unzip and overwrite everything in your SDK\editors folder. The CoC level editor scenes are in the SDK\editors\rawdata\levels folder
- mirror 1: CoC SDK scene update for 1.4
5. run editors\3_xrAI_allspawn.bat to make a new all.spawn for CoC, which will be identical with the 1.4 all.spawn