The definitive gameplay enhancement mod for the GZDoom and Zandronum engines. Adds realistic gore, dismemberments, headshots, executions, lightning effects, particles, makes enemies smarter and harder, makes gun louder and beefier, and adds epic new boss battles.
This addon for BrutalDoom v21 adds 2 new weapons and a bot companion to the game. It also improves the "freezedeath" system with 8 new angle sprites for each monster.
This addon is meant to be played with BrutalDoom v21 latest version.
Use a launcher like ZDL and place CatsFrozenAddon_1.0.pk3 after brutaldoomv21.pk3 in the load order.
Cat's Frozen addon for BrutalDoom v21 contains :
- Added a compatibility patch to use this addon with Tomtefar's Extension.
- Added frozen sprites for the SMG guy, the Cyberdemon and the SpiderMastermind
- Increased freezer damages from 10 to 20
- Increased freezebot damages from 10 to 12
- Reduced frozen enemies health from 60 to 10 (20 for large creatures)
- Amount of freezenades received from a backpack changed from 3 to 5
- Amount of freezebot received from a backpack changed from 0 to 1
- Fixed (permanently i hope!) the bug that was making the monsters freeze with normal weapons. (Thanks to Tomtefar1988 !)
- Fixed a bug that was making the frozen barrels to turn into zombies when damaged with fire.
- Moved Freezebot weapon to slot 0
- Added Frozen explosive barrels !
- Added brightmaps for the freezebot
- Added the ability to turn the freezebot off and take him back into hands (Press E on it).
- Improved freezebot movements and freezebot "in hands" sprites
- Added freezenades icon + counter on BD HUD
- Fixed reloading sprite for widescreen resolutions (sprites fixed by JMartinez2098).
- Added the ability to unload the freezer.
- Fixed the bug with the freezenade that was making the monsters freeze with normal weapons.
- Added the possibility to unload the freezer while charging the secondary fire.
- Fixed the HUD icon for the freezer.
- Freezenades splash damage reduced.
- Freezer fire rate slightly increased.
- Fixed a bug with brightmaps.