A megawad for Doom II. Single player or 2-4 player co-op. Interconnected levels. Open world/realism theme. Custom music and LOTS of blood.
This version is a quiet journey! --- 30 level PWAD for Doom 2 --- Single player or 2-4 player co-op --- Interconnected levels --- Concept map design
- Designed by Rubber Tunes- Designed by Rubber Tunes
- Custom music
- Most music is scored by Luigi "LuiDeca/WeeGee" Bonocchi. Some other soundtracks are extracted from live recordings of Nemistade on YouTube. Some other soundtracks are extracted from the "Doom Metal Volume 4" mod by Sergeant_Mark_IV. There are also some ambient soundtracks from vanilla World of Warcraft.
- Tested with source ports Chocolate Doom, Crispy Doom, Zandronum, GZDoom, ZDoom, QZDoom, PrBoom+, Doomsday and Legacy on mac and PC. Chocolate Doom crashes due to large map areas.
- Freelook not needed. Jumping/crouching not needed. Falling damage should be turned off.
- Requires IWAD doom2.wad to play
- Start MAP01 end MAP30
- Difficulty "walk-in-the-park"
THE STORY OF BLOODLINE
- The year is 2999. Monsters and demons from Hell are allowed to live an established life on Earth after the invasion. Under UAC's restrictions there shall be no violence between the hellish and the living. You are soon retiring as a UAC Global Peacekeeper, working your last shift tonight. As you take a sip from your coffee at the UAC Peacekeeper Headquarters, an incoming stress call from a nearby scout shows red alert. It tells violent activity at one of the local Baron of Hell's fun fortresses with human casualties. You answer the call and climb aboard your aircraft to investigate the cause. As you arrive at the scene, a trail of blood awakes your attention...
v1 Mirrored/flipped copy of original final v30c-2.
v1b Some floor textures changed to match. A few ammo and health boxes added.
v1c Fixed some wrong large area textures and fixed missing soundtracks in some maps.
v1d Reverted all (mirrored/flipped) maps back to original state.
v1d-2 Fixed some minor bugs including MAP20 wall clipping.
v2 Added some secrets, map details and balanced some monsters, guns and ammo.
v2a A few bug fixes and small map adjustments.
v2c Changed MAP19 to be compitable without freelook.
v3 (July 4th 2018) Minimalized monsters and weapons in all maps. Some minor map lightning changes.
v4 (July 8th 2018) Added secrets and more recycled map areas.