Zandronum and online multiplayer friendly. I personally like to add the popular mods Brutal Doom or Project Brutality when I play through on hardest difficulty possible.
Bloodline is set up to be beatable with any mods on its hardest difficulty.
My ultimate personal challenge is to beat the game with zero deaths in Brutal Doom v21 Gold on it's hideous arcadey destructor settings without autoaim or crosshairs. I may never see this day...
- v0.18 18 maps so far.
- v0.22g 20 maps + 2 secret maps.
- v0.24c 21 maps + 2 secret maps.
- v0.25d 21 + 2 maps, many fixes and new ammo/monster/level design balances.
- v0.26a 21 + 2 polishing, refining and re-balancing.
- v0.27c a total of 30 maps.
- v0.30 All maps are flipped.
- v2.0c 30 maps are polished, fixed for mistakes and refined weapon and monster balance.
- v4.1 Added a few secrets and re balanced ammo/monsters in the first few maps.
- v4.2 Music and maps now as separated files.
- v4.3 Added more content to MAP29.
- v4.3b A few minor changes mainly in MAP10 and MAP30.
- v4.3c Fixed MAP29 from a wall clipping bug, added more realistic lightning to MAP12.
- v4.4 Added more monsters to all maps for different difficulty settings. Added a few more details to some maps.
- v4.5 Fixed minor mistakes like texture alignments, lightning issues, item balance and monsters in almost all maps.
- v4.5b Fixed texture alignment in MAP08. Changed name to Bloodline Holocaust.
- v4.6 Added content to MAP01 and MAP29.
- v4.6b Fixed textures starting area MAP01, added minor content to MAP13, MAP16 and MAP28.
- v4.6c All 25 first maps now have secrets. Added a few cosmetic changes to various maps.
- v4.6d Allround bug fixes.
- v4.6e Allround bug fixes.
- v4.7 Added secret to MAP07, fixed a few bugs where new secrets couldn't be accessed and changed MAP31 slightly to function better. MAP31 is a tribute to 007's Golden Eye on Nintento 64. It can be accessed within the starting area proximity of MAP15 (enter secret level exit).
- v4.7b Added a missing cosmetic door to MAP18, added a cockpit chair to the spacecraft in MAP14, MAP27 and MAP28 and added a few more enemies to MAP28.
- v4.8 FINAL VERSION - added MAP32 and fixed a few minor things in most other maps. Further changes are discontinued except for bug fixes.
- v4.8b - maps and music available separately. Minor changes and fixes to all levels are now only available in version 48b.
- v52 Episode 1 and Episode 2 are merged into a single megawad. No more episodes, just one megawad. MAP29 is unfinished work in progress, MAP30 has not been made yet. It will be the castle in full size which you encounter in small rooms in several Episode 1 maps. Also I will add WAY more monsters in ultra-violence mode into all maps! This will be done in the final version.
- v52a I added a few monsters and balanced out a few ammo boxes here and there in several levels. I added a custom intermission file within the zip you may use. I also added and finalized the final levels. Maybe I'll add in a castle some day...... as a secret secret.... maybe. Maybe I'll add alternative routes for all levels with copy-paste recycled maps. Just maybe. Enjoy.
- v52b Fixed an issue where you could not enter a secret area in MAP11. - A few intermission text files included, work in progress.
- v52c A lot of small details in 75% of all 32 maps.
- v52d-3 I finished, polished, patched, connected, re-balanced and tweaked ALL 32 maps. The final map has all very first versions of the first few maps of Bloodline, from when I started this project back in the day in March 2015.