Tested only on patch 1.5. Functionality on other version not guaranteed!
The global user interface retexturing project for big resolution monitors (compatible with multiplayer). The main goal is to improve original UI include Fonts, minimap icons, crosshairs etc. and safe the original look of the game. Right now the mod is 90% done. There are still some issues in interface textures. Some textures will be redrawn again. All changes you can see in the mod are not the final version.
This project is the part of the Battlefield 2 Revive Project.
- Make the second version of the mod with modern UI design as a n option for classic one
- Other localisation support
- Russian language localisation
- HD Minimap for all classic maps
- Special Forces support
- HD Medals and Ribons
Please read this information:
1. Installer read BF2 path from registry but in case of registry errors make sure it is correct when installing
2. Installer create HDUI launcher shortcut in your Desktop, use it to start game
3. If you need start parameters, write it in first line of cmdline.txt in BF2 folder
(by default only +restart is added)
4. All errors will be in red color in console window
5. Installer and launcher must start with Administrative rights
6. Launcher connect to home-server when start, so allow it
7. To make your life simpler add BF2 folder to antivirus exceptions before install HDUI
8. Shaders replaced, no more black spots and texture bugs
9. Game cache cleaned by installer to optimize new shaders
10. Standard menu music will change
11. Uninstaller is in game folder (unins000.exe)
12. In some cases XP SP3 compatibility fix windows errors.
Memb3r - Graphics Designer
Air-Zen - Launcher Programmer
P.S. Because of some warez protector was used, we have to make some non-obvious solutions for antiviruses, so use it as it is.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.