This is a test mod for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, it's open sourced and mean to serve as a base for other more interesting mods.
how to install
1. put "BattleTest.dll" and "BattleTest.bat" into "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client".
2. put "BattleTest" folder of the zip file into "Modules", same level with "Native".
3. put "navmesh.bin" into "Modules\Native\SceneObj\mp_skirmish_map_001a” to enable formation order.
How to use
1. start the mod by clicking "BattleTest.bat".
2. press "TAB" key to exit the battle scene.
3. press "c" key to switch between free camera and main agent camera.
the source code is in "code" dir of the zip file, you can use it freely for non-commercial use as long as TaleWorlds doesn't complain.
- submod is allowed
- integrate part of the mod's code into your own mod is allowed
- sell the mod for money is not allowed
Build from source:
1. install .net core sdk
2. modify 6th line of "BattleTest.csproj", change "Mb2Bin" property to your bannerlord installation location
3. open a termial (powershell or cmd), run "dotnet msbuild -t:install". This step will build "BattleTest.dll" and copy it to "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client"
some people say they can't launch the mod, if you are among them, try building from source code.
I guess there will be compilation error, If you are a programmer, it's not difficult to fix.
If you are a normal user, google the compilation error or post it to forum to ask for help.
If you find the cause of crash, please tell me.
connect with me:
TaleWorlds forum: modbed
my website: modbed.cn
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Changes: - GUI : add "Unit Spacing" to change spacing between soldiers - make UI work for b0.8 A source code diff file is provided in the code folder...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.