Battle for Yugoslavia - a Warband mod depicting the events and consequences of World War 2 in Yugoslavia. Fight with and meet historical personalities, take part in epic battles and live through the grim world plunged at war and civil strife. With authentic models, setting and overall atmosphere, a truly unique mod representing Yugoslavia.
- The setting is 1943- Singleplayer and Multiplayer experience, focus on an immersive and detailed Singleplayer
- Hundreds of historically accurate items, armaments, props
- 4 multiplayer factions, 9 singleplayer
- The Third Reich(MP), Italy, NDH(MP), YLA(MP), The Chetnik Movement, Allies, The Red Army(MP), Bulgaria, Hungary
- Completely reworked scenes, singleplayer and multiplayer alike. Authentic locations set in a modern era.
- Vehicles such as tanks and cars.*
- WW2 weapons and uniforms
- A new, detailed singleplayer map, with accurate locations
- New companions, with different ideologies and nationalities, bringing a conflict into the party
- New recruitment system and troop trees
- Roaming bandit mobs, very large but unorganised
- Politics can change the outcome of every battle
- Home-made weapons(unknown in military history, made by the people themselves on the front, mostly Partisans)
- Much deeper psychological aspect of the war
- Guerilla warfare
- Naval battles
Sherlock Holmes - Mod Coordinator, Level Design, Coding, 3D, 2D 8/2013
Negast - 3D, 2D 9/2013
Turtler - PR Agent/Writer 8/2013 - 12/2014
RMOD-Dylan - 3D,2D 4/2014 - 8/2014
GoldEagleMNE - 3D, 2D 9/2013 - 1/2014
Quickdraw - 3D 8/2013 - 12/2013
Tugmund - 3D, 2D 8/2013 - 10/2013
Nemeruis - Russian Red Army Uniforms and stuff
Jaako - Many early 20th century scene props and buildings, OSP buildings
Mat Berseker - 3D
Bluehawk - Historical corrections
Jacobhinds - Civilian clothes OSP, textures, help
David Stark - 2D contributions
Bloc - factory, ruins
farrer - DNT ruined houses pack
LFA - Destroyed walls
Shredzorz - Lifeless pack
Lucke189 - His WW1 Pack
-IYI-O-R-T - Steampunk Package
NaglFaar's ModernScene Props
Dain Ironfoot - Cloak Pack
azlyirnizam - Workshop
Duion - weapons
Austro - Soviet truck, Panzerfaust, boxes
amalthea3d - Me262 model
commander566 - Bf109 model
lazyFlakes - Box
snottyboy - Sounds
Mike Koenig - Sounds
Dion Stapper - Sounds
battlestar10 - Sounds
roboposh - Guns
MikeL - Guns
gutekfiutek - polished landscapes
Volcol - Guns
Hello everyone, it's been a long time.
I'm sorry I was silent regarding this page, but those of you that track me on ModDB/TaleWorlds know why the page went silent a year ago. This mod was a great project, however it lacked a few things that kept me unmotivated, I was working mostly alone(with the help of a few great friends) and the mod lacked exposure and following that are usually built around projects. Around May last year I managed to complete what was one of my biggest dreams - to continue developing a famous Warband Multiplayer mod - Star Wars: Bear Force II.
I took it up and ended up completely dedicating to it, it had a lively community, a following, promise. To this day I am still the lead developer of that mod and we even managed to win a prize on this very website! I didn't really spend any time working on BfY since then, because I didn't have any time.
That's pretty much it for the formal part, hope I didn't let too many people down on this. However, to make things less grim, I'm more than willing to let someone else continue developing Battle for Yugoslavia if he has the right experience and knowledge. If you are interested, just send me a private message. A big deal of the mod sits done, all it needs is someone dedicated to continue working and finish it.
Hello, since this is a mod just posted on Moddb but has been in development for over a year, I'd like to present our work so that players can see our...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.