"Asymmetric warfare" is a Single Player/Co-op & Multiplayer Battlefield 2 modification that focused on a conflict between belligerents whose relative military power differs significantly, or whose strategy or tactics differ significantly. In this case, this mod will send BF2 Players to the hot spot of current "Asymmetric Warfare" between USA & RUSSIAN Army vs Insurgent.
This mod will have Awesome content from Awesome BF2 Modders who kindly give Me PERMISSION to use their Awesome stuff such us:
1. Brand NEW WEAPON MODEL from Talented 3D artists (thanks to you all)
2. Optic Zoom Shader - thanks to Bad_santa12345 Moddb.com
3. Weapon Customization Script - thanks to Hjid & JONES™ ( Moddb.com )
4. Visual Effect (VFX) from Project Reality by Bruno Gorostiaga ( used with permission Moddb.com )
4. Player Model (Insurgent/USMC/Russian Army) - thanks to WeiWang for letting me used his awesome models.
5. MAP - thanks to JONES™ B4RR3l for letting me use some of his amazing maps.
6. VEHICLE - Awesome Vehicles addon from DoragonKong, emaozipujing , Wei Wang (thank you very much)
Weapon workshop showcase for asymmetric warfare mod.
Adding two unique weapon: M4 CQBR and VLTOR SBR
as a weapon choices for USMC faction - Specops Class
# Support my Channel for more updated info about the mod progress.
M4 CQBR (model & textures) = Matthew Sharp
VLTOR SBR (model & textures) = Kimono
Port/mesh-hacked/Texture-edit/compile = Me (Blackflag554)
Original animation m4 qcbr = ImBrokeRu's ru556 animation
Original animation vltor sbr = ?
Animation port to BF2 = Wei Wang
The L129A1 Sharpshooter is a 7.62mmx51mm semi-automatic rifle designed to give an infantry squad the ability to engage targets with accurate fire and...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.