A.R.E.A. is a standalone project based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy. The project affects all aspects of the game with no exceptions, improving their quality and diversity. The main goal was to create a more realistic Exclusion Zone, where each trip will be a unique and rough experience.

Forum Thread
Lab X-18 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : A.R.E.A. : Forum : A.R.E.A. Forum : Lab X-18) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 18 2022 Anchor

In Lab X-18 are like always the poltergeists but in A.R.E.A. they kind of emit psy or something else so that if you are near them for too long, you will die
So which drugs help you to withstand the poltergeists?

Feb 18 2022 Anchor

Psi-Block pills help. Try to avoid detection and keep them as far as possible otherwise your armor from 100% will reach below 50 in 3 secs. I had mentioned some months ago that they are dealing too much damage even if there is a wall between you and them.Guess it's not fixed yet.

Feb 19 2022 Anchor

Problem is I get detected immediately after entering the lab but I'll try

Apr 30 2022 Anchor

How to I enter Lab x18? when I go to the location it just says its being blocked by huge emissions or something? I did get the quest from Dr is swamp, I even tried to buy transition information but its not giving me location , I am running latest Area.

Apr 30 2022 Anchor
X-18 is the laboratory in the Dark Valley ? 
If so, you will find notes in Strelok's hiding place
in the Agroprom underground that will open the way for you.

Edited by: Lightspace

May 1 2022 Anchor

Thank you so much for the reply, the notes was in my backpack did not even read what they do lol.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.