IT'S FINALLY HERE! Wars of Liberty Team is proud to announce the release of PATCH 1.0.11. Enjoy our new civilizations; the expansive BELGIANS and the sturdy KOREANS are yours to master now! The patch also includes lots of new stuff, balance and bug fixes, as well as some surprises.
''The power of Colonialism''
Leader: Leopold II
Home City: Brussels
- A free frontier wagon comes with each Age up.
- Trading post weaken enemy economy.
- Native units are always available at Native Embassy.
- Force Publique: African skirmisher from the Congo Free Sate. Good against infantry and Native warriors.
- Bycicle Infantry: Fast moving counter-skirmisher light cavalry.
- Police Elephant: Belgian ultimate unarmored war elephant with a powerful attack and many hitpoints.
- Mitralleuse: A machine gun. Replaces Horse Artillery. Good against infantry.
''The power of Isolation''
Leader: Empress Myeongseong
Home City: Seoul
- Military units can garrison in most buildings.
- Enemy military buildings improve the stats of ships.
- Buildings regenarate.
- Jeobju: Religious leader who stuns Treasure Guardians. Explores, fights, and builds Town Centers and Trading Posts.
- Byeolgigun: Ranged gunpowder infantry. Good against cavalry, particularly at range.
- Myeong Gung: Korean archer highly resistant to ranged attacks. Good against heavy infantry and light cavalry.
- Dangpa Spearman: Archaic heavy infantry. Good against cavalry and buildings.
- Righteous Fighter: Light hand infantry. Good against skirmishers and artillery.
- Gungdo Cavalry: Korean horse archer. Good against cavalry and artillery.
- Fire Lance: Korean infantry that fires rockets to defeat heavy infantry.
- Iron Flail: Korean heavy cavalry. Good against archers, skirmishers, and artillery.
- Chongtong: Long-range artillery. Good against other artillery and buildings.
- Hwacha: Early rocket launcher that fires multiple fire arrows. Good against heavy infantry.
- Panokseon: Heavy warship whose attack increases the more military buildings the enemy has.
- Geobukseon: Mortar warship whose hitpoints increases the more military buildings the enemy has.
- Hyeopseon: Good at exploring, fishing or transport. Moves and fishes faster the more military buildings the enemy has.
Feel free to discuss the patch here and, in the meantime, we'll see you on the battlefield!