Hardcore side of Gothic 3 - prepare to a wild ride...
Sub-mod for CP 1.75.14, UP 1.04.10, QP 4.2 and CM 3.xx
What modification will offer?
- dramatically increased difficulty level, not only by increasing enemies stats,
- "awaken" of enemies during combat - more aggressive, more unforgiving (they are not standing still and repeat same tactic 1 hit->block/stay/strafe->1 hit->block/stay/strafe->1 hit etc.),
- faster and more dynamic combat overall,
- new dodging system (dashes),
- modified Update Pack backstep system (just one little thing done) (now it's rolling, some NPC's can roll too),
- more visible section between light, block-breaking and block-ignoring combat moves,
- changed and disabled some player combat moves,
- changed enemies "movesets", some enemies have unique movesets,
- changed sound effects during combat (screams, hits, blocks),
- faster enemies - both attack and movement,
- disabled endurance,
- some enemies have more than one form - dynamic transformations during combat,
- dashes and rolls with i-frames - every attack is now possible to dodge, even homing spells!
- tons of new weapons, armors, shields, helmets, items and monsters (new models),
- totally modified placement of enemies/items/objects in game world + new stuff there,
- Bonfire system, something like in Dark Souls - possibilty to warp between them, removed teleporting stones,
- new faction, possiblity to invade other NPC's and to be invaded by them,
- additional respawn during game - some more important events (like those with Adanos artifacts) will trigger spawn of uber-monsters in game world),
- "bigger" revolutions (not 2 rebels + 5 near-death slaves vs whole muscle-orc cities),
- traps in chests and containers - Mimics,
- modified properties of mo,
- modified attributes of some perks, some of them are disabled,
- gameplay adjustment to "HP per-level" script made by George - we get bonus to max HP per every level, like in G1/G2, for example, possibility to learn HP with LP disabled, changed properties of permanent potions,
I think that's all, if I didn't forgotten about something...
I've forgotten to mention:
- possibility to remove endurance restrictions and disable/adjust speedhack, like in previous versions,
- maybe easy-mode version, with buffed-up item stats,
Release date: unknown
Points from combat system point already realized.
Now I'm completing content (weapons, armors, monsters etc.), completed a lot of them so far...
Invasions, bonfires, made and tested, awaits to place them in game world, but I will do that later.
Previous versions removed from internet, their quality were a shame...
MinHitDuration aka AI Mod
Dodging system v2
Animations modding and other stuff
Forsaken Gods monsters, AI changes, animals revenge and more
Risen 1 Nautilius (first step into new level of G3 modding)
Enemies "block-breakers" and other stuff
New enemies with new movesets (Taurus, Death, Living Armor, etc.)
Hydra, Cyclops and Shokan
Necromancer Boss Fight, Mimics and Bonfires
Dodging system v3 (dashes and rolls with I-FRAMES!)
"Real" Dragon Fight
Souls-like invaders, invasions and more
Minecrawler Queen and other stuff
Echinops Boss Fight
Latest video (Echinops Boss Fight)
A lot of weapons, armors, monsters models came from other games, they are just modified... Those are:
-Two Worlds II,
-TES IV Oblivion i TES V Skyrim,
-Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods,
-Risen 1 & Risen 3,
-Dark Souls 1,
-probably Arcania will be too,
Thanks for awesome job and design to - Reality Pump, Bethesda, Trine Games, Piranha Bytes, From Software, CD Poject Red and JoWood,
Hope they don't catch me lol
I'm showing You Echinops Boss Fight Concept.
Echinops can quickly teleport (aka dig) to player. He can summon his "roots" too - they will follow player and attack him - but don't worry, they are weak - even low level character with crappy equipment should one-hit them.
Defeating Echinops will be a challenge - the roots summons quickly, and Echinops teleports frequently too.
On video Gothic 2 Sword and Armor shown too.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.