Pre-final patch. New game is needed. Check description. Extract with 7zip. This patch doesn't add DX10 or DX11.
Be aware. If you've started to play on previous patches, you still can finish game. This patch is just fixing some issues. And is recommended. No DX10 or DX11 forget about it.
I've updated medkits descriptions lately (15.05.2018 19:11). Nothing critical.
- Ingame subtitles (ripped out from Misery) (Classter)
- Fixed description and weapons names (Classter)
- Fixed order dialogues for Nimble (Classter)
- Retweaked helmet weights (Classter)
- Fix for some missing icons
- Fix for text and audio on german steam version (NeBuLa199)
- Also, there is an option to turn the subtitles off
- Update 1: NOPREFETCH.cmd for launching on 2GB RAM (Extobo)
- Update 2: SVD and SVU fixed upgrades (jintarokensei)
- Update 2.1: AK74 Kobra scope fix (Extobo)
- Update 2.1: The Hit mission. Knuckles are not silent, after warning Spartacus (jintarokensei)
- Update 3: The Hit mission. Spartacus gives reward immediately (jintarokensei)
- Update 3: Options: Larger (vanilla) inventory icons. (Gecik)
- Update 3: Options: Bino doesn't detect enemies. (Gecik)
- Update 3.1: Now Nimble sells Seva suit as it was intended. (jintarokensei)
Version 1.2 (Urgent release due to PC Gamer feature)
- Fix for disappearing corpses of Grouse and Military with bomb in Pripyat. (Thanks to makdm (AP-PRO))
- Emission is enabled in the game (AF3 variation). It starts suddenly, but has no sun bug as before. Delete surge_manager.script if you don't want to play with emission.
- Icon fixes for subtitles.
- Optimization of the texture file, better fps in Yanov.
- Less mutants for better fps on Yanov.
- Fixed (?) possible crash during One Hit Mission.
- Fix for the crash when talk to "ecolog" duty squad.
- Z, X, C keys for toggle first\third\independent person cam.
- Optional FOV changer from AN4, 75 if recommended, stable and tested.
Patch configs are packed to keep gamedata folder clean. Delete your gamedata and install mod options again and start NEW GAME.
Big thanks goes to Classter. For ideas, help and testing of this patch. Giant thanks to MDT and their Misery.